Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL TUESDAY 22nd AUGUST

I loved the deep voice "my eyes BURN" and shakira voice in "BUT I WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME" in 2012

This OTTR performance is better than all the 2015-2017 ones (well the one at the outlands festival was very nice imo)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Excuse my ignorance but is she doing "playback" or something? Because in the latest videos her own live vocals seem to have been overpowered by the backing tracks (particularly in Cherry and White Mustang) but maybe I didn't hear correctly.

Excuse my ignorance but is she doing "playback" or something? Because in the latest videos her own live vocals seem to have been overpowered by the backing tracks (particularly in Cherry and White Mustang) but maybe I didn't hear correctly.

I actually saw a video of White Mustang the other day in Poland where she really seemed to lipsync... I hope it's just backing vocals or little parts because I'm not here to see her do almost the same setlist she's been doing for 5 years and doing lypsinc now...

She was avsouletly glowing tonight the cherry earrings were cute and the outfit was a let down.. was so shook when she sang yayo but then she gave up towards the end and i was like oh ok.. also screaming at how she still does love acapella because she "hasnt rehearsed it enough" i rlly get the vibe she doesn't like this eras songs that much, she also said ultraviolence is her favourite record shes done before going into SoC. My big big qualms about tonight were the 4 hour waiting time when we got in the arena people were like fainting and staff had to give out sugar sachets.. it was digusting to keep fans waiting standing for so long is this normal place for lana?? I nearly blacked out lmao srry if this is too long just wanted to get it out

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She was avsouletly glowing tonight the cherry earrings were cute and the outfit was a let down.. was so shook when she sang yayo but then she gave up towards the end and i was like oh ok.. also screaming at how she still does love acapella because she "hasnt rehearsed it enough" i rlly get the vibe she doesn't like this eras songs that much, she also said ultraviolence is her favourite record shes done before going into SoC. My big big qualms about tonight were the 4 hour waiting time when we got in the arena people were like fainting and staff had to give out sugar sachets.. it was digusting to keep fans waiting standing for so long is this normal place for lana?? I nearly blacked out lmao srry if this is too long just wanted to get it out

where does she say UV is her favorite album? maybe you misheard?

https://youtu.be/gofq45MxeeM?t=4m58s

Her behaviour makes me cringe so hard sometimes :/ especially when you think there are other artists there to watch her. No wonder she became a singer, can't get away with that shit in any other profession. She shouldn't now....

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I actually saw a video of White Mustang the other day in Poland where she really seemed to lipsync... I hope it's just backing vocals or little parts because I'm not here to see her do almost the same setlist she's been doing for 5 years and doing lypsinc now...

It seems she doesn't lip-synch but the background vocals are really loud https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAubD6HEcR/?

Actually it's a pity since apparently you can barely hear her voice, I hope it's not/it won't be like that anymore  :/

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

where does she say UV is her favorite album? maybe you misheard?

https://youtu.be/gofq45MxeeM?t=4m58s

ahh my bad then it was probably for cruel world or ultraviolence sorry last night was a bit of a blur for me because I was so dehydrated in that pit  :toofunny:  but she 100% said it since all the crowd next to me and my boyfriend were very happy she said that and were like "queen has good taste!" lol

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7