Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL TUESDAY 22nd AUGUST

I saw Lana in Liverpool on Tuesday and I wanna say she was just incredible and surpassed my expectations and I loved every minute of it!!

I was just a little bit disappointed when she cut the last chorus out of video games and she sang it like she was really bored and didn't bother doing her jazzy flourish at the end :(

I kinda feel like she's bored of singing vg but she feels like she has a duty to

I saw Lana in Liverpool on Tuesday and I wanna say she was just incredible and surpassed my expectations and I loved every minute of it!!

I was just a little bit disappointed when she cut the last chorus out of video games and she sang it like she was really bored and didn't bother doing her jazzy flourish at the end :(

I kinda feel like she's bored of singing vg but she feels like she has a duty to

I think she is..she is singing it like 6 years constantly

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I was just a little bit disappointed when she cut the last chorus out of video games and she sang it like she was really bored and didn't bother doing her jazzy flourish at the end :(

I kinda feel like she's bored of singing vg but she feels like she has a duty to

the struggle of your first ever single lol

~INSTA1.gif

This concert (enjoy it while it lasts).

She was definitely very good. One significant thing for me was she seemed to be having her dancing girls sing a little on OTTR in parts, as if testing the waters (e.g., 1:11:30 and some beyond that). If so, she really needs to continue that and maybe even have the males sing (if they can). Live is going to be imperfect, but at least if you're imperfect with all live backing you become a better, more spontaneous musician, imo. 

This concert (enjoy it while it lasts).

She was definitely very good. One significant thing for me was she seemed to be having her dancing girls sing a little on OTTR in parts, as if testing the waters (e.g., 1:11:30 and some beyond that). If so, she really needs to continue that and maybe even have the males sing (if they can). Live is going to be imperfect, but at least if you're imperfect with all live backing you become a better, more spontaneous musician, imo. 

Thank you!! I need to relive this until the next time I see her  :defeated:  Probably would have never found this otherwise

you're joking right? lol her early performance vocals for BTD were a mess lol

lolol i saw the videos for that and omg adorable

you guys wanted another bop album, you got it.

we all know from UV and HM that that's probably not what she wants to sing...........tbh

LOL. he vocals are amazing.

you realize she has anxiety right?

people talked shit about Marilyn Monroe doing the same thing..thinking she was just being a diva but really she was having a hard ass time leaving the dressing room because she was terrified she was going to mess up.

WHY DID NONE OF YA'LL GO BUY SOME FUCKING WATER lol it's not that hard??

1) she smokes.

2) i honestly suspect those puffy cheeks are bulimic cheeks (swollen glans - look way too familiar too me...) - she dropped a lot of weight too fast.

3) both mess with your vocal cords = good luck singing high notes

no one just enjoys concerts anymore. it's really annoying. people should just be allowed to bring a tripod and set up a camera and then be allowed to enjoy the show without watching it via cell phone - if you're just going to do that watch it from home on your phone and give your tickets to someone who will enjoy the show

yes i'm salty.

SERIOUSLY WHY DID NONE OF YALL GO BUY SOME WATER AT ALL...??!! AT ANY PERIOD OF TIME?!?

Thank you!!  Someone with common sense

there HAD to have places to get food and drinks? what about people with illnesses? or like this situation? that makes zero sense? lol. def wouldn't be IN the stands though, you'd have to leave the area to get it...but would be worth it so you'd have a good time.

Yes, there was a bar where you could get drinks including bottled water and free tap water, which is how i managed to stay hydrated while standing in the crowd. 

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

I don't think she's ever had an eating disorder tbh she said so herself in 2014

Well she was super skinny in 2010 and 2011 but eating disorder is a mental illness..I don't think she ever had too

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Thank you!!  Someone with common sense

Yes, there was a bar where you could get drinks including bottled water and free tap water, which is how i managed to stay hydrated while standing in the crowd. 

lolol thanks. yeah you can't tell me venues don't have water and you can't get your spot back. sorry Jan, i've been to many festivals where i stood 98% the entire weekend in the heat...you can make it happen. lolol

Well she was super skinny in 2010 and 2011 but eating disorder is a mental illness..I don't think she ever had too

you don't say youre fascinated with the "pro ana" business and NOT have an eating disorder...and then live off a maple syrup and lemonade diet and "eat a lot of junk food" sounds like a binge day following some fastings..but that's coming from a recovering bulimic.

BUT she also sings about drugs which also keeps you super thin.

she said a lot of sketch things back in the day, then takes them back years later and pretends they never happened lol

~INSTA1.gif