graham4anything

Lana Concert July 31 2017 House of Blues San Diego

Just saw announcement in Lana's store-

Purchase any item by Thursday one minute prior to midnight US Time and get Presale code

Jul 31, 2017 House of Blues San Diego California

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@NamiraWilhelm  it specifically says an individual code will be sent to each person who buys something Lust for Life and that is good for only 2 tickets.

Limited to One code per purchase to person for the early pre-sale access.

Remaining tickets to general public are afterwards through normal places.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Remember guys, no purchase necessary

The UK shows give the option to sign up separately but the US shows do not. 

On the flipside

I was supposed to go as she is like 7 minutes away from my house but I couldn't get tickets Walked by earlier to torture myself and the line is around the block/has been. It's 330 pm, 3.5 hours more to go till showtime.

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

Body Electric!!!! Bitch I've been wanting this back on the set list for ages :oprah:

& MTWBT & change :oprah:

I don't even like MTWBT but still :oprah:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS