graham4anything

Lana Concert July 31 2017 House of Blues San Diego

i wish she wouldn't wear the adidas pants for performances?? like ultimately i don't care at all but it's just she usually has such cute outfits. and also i'm just like how much are they paying her?? lmao

Yeah!! At this point I can't tell if she likes adidas or if it's being sponsored.

Also dumbass question here, has anyone gotten a look a the merch stands for all these dates? Kind of wanna figure out what she might be selling in Glasgow. I think it's gonna be the same as the London date but I'm kind of hoping maybe one physical thing that's not a shirt haha.

Also, another dumb question, I saw someone at the concert got a blue lyric book signed, which one is that? Like which era?

I JUST SAW A VID OF MTWBT ON TWITTER AND I HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND IT SOUNDED JUST SO GOOD UGH I  WAS SHOOK I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE SHE DID IT BECAUSE THE SONG WAS REALLY GOOD THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB LIVE

The seltist getting better. She's singing the singles from BTD + Ultraviolence and then some more of Honeymoon + Paradise and slowly getting more LFL songs. It's really getting better... Hope she'll do something bigger later.but yes i would change BTD or BJ for Carmen

Perform Get Free in full live Lana, can't you see the potential?  :defeated:

The Change videos on instagram sound so good  :defeated:

She definitely was feeling herself on Music To Watch Boys To, she just needs to work the chorus notes out and then it could really be a song to look out for during the shows, but God, the little moves and the smiles, it was good to see her alive, for sure

QUEEN OF FEELING EMPOWERED BY REMEMBERING WHEN SHE DUMPED AND GHOSTED BARRIE

Queen of reviving her shows, the changes in the setlist, even though small, are definitely refreshing.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

omg, i've been WAITING for mtwbt for so long. the chorus was a little awkward, though. 

i don't understand people crying because she didn't wear a dress. she looks hot af in that mesh top. 

are there any full videos of white mustang? her dancing looked pretty cute. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

idk why no one has posted this yet, the best quality recording of mtwbt up since this morning:

Imma dumass.

I'm starting to watch this, and I'm thinking to myself "how can this stoopid ho be sittin' there reading a magazine backstage, while Lana's performing like 20 feet away?"

Then I realized it was one of the dancing girls, and part of the choreograph.  Duh.

KaUp1u5.png

I'm living for sports goth Lana the only time the dresses in concert live looked good was 2012 when she got them fitted instead of these shapeless dresses that age her and give her ten pounds

Uv had fitted dresses during Coachella and glaston

Yeah!! At this point I can't tell if she likes adidas or if it's being sponsored.

Also dumbass question here, has anyone gotten a look a the merch stands for all these dates? Kind of wanna figure out what she might be selling in Glasgow. I think it's gonna be the same as the London date but I'm kind of hoping maybe one physical thing that's not a shirt haha.

Also, another dumb question, I saw someone at the concert got a blue lyric book signed, which one is that? Like which era?

I didn't hear about any reports from Lolla in Paris about any merch available, but in London they had brought the same ugly shirts you can buy from her official webshop... sadly. Meaning, Lana and the guy from Video Games, Lana with the bumblebee on her lips + text over it and a yellow t-shirt with a retro print with her name and a sailboat.

I got the yellow one.

Kind of sad because she did say there would be more merch coming... "soon". :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm living for sports goth Lana the only time the dresses in concert live looked good was 2012 when she got them fitted instead of these shapeless dresses that age her and give her ten pounds

Uv had fitted dresses during Coachella and glaston

there's no reason for her to wear adidas sportswear on a stage like this, and also the random hoodie at kroq. she's a high profile artist and she needs a new team for her shows. it shouldn't be an "effort" for her to get good clothes to wear on stage. 

i76mrxw.png