Sign in to follow this  
graham4anything

Lana Concert August 1, 2017- House of Blues Anaheim California

Go to Lana store, purchase any item by midnight Thursday (July 27) and a pre-sale special code will be sent to purchase tickets

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Do you think I could get a presale code if I bought an autographed vinyl before they announced this? :/

Yes, you will get the pre-sale code because "you're already in the mix" (that's what my email said). 

On the flipside

I know the tickets aren't out yet but does anyone have any idea how much these might cost? I want to go but I'm nervous its going to cost a bunch

Can't say for sure, but I've personally never seen any act with tickets over $75 at this HOB. They definitely won't be hundreds but my assumption would be that they'll be the in the $60-70 range before tax and fees or maybe lower because it's on a Tuesday.

On the flipside

Can't say for sure, but I've personally never seen any act with tickets over $75 at this HOB. They definitely won't be hundreds but my assumption would be that they'll be the in the $60-70 range before tax and fees or maybe lower because it's on a Tuesday.

Damn that is surprisingly affordable! Thank you for answering.

Yes, you will get the pre-sale code because "you're already in the mix" (that's what my email said). 

I ordered on the 12th so I'm all anxious and hoping I get pre-sale access lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm going to cry :( both shows are in So Cal? She hates the bay @huntersthompson we're fucked

Same here, I'm from San Francisco but tempted to go to both of these shows. I just need tickets, a way to socal, and a place to stay.... that's it... lol  :$

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

She opened with Body Electric again. Her hair looks so incredibly gorgeous tonight! Luv the curls, the bouffant, & the accessory. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS