Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

How is saying "Jesus" swearing? :wtf: Also the way she's humming in her Instagram story is so beautiful! I'd kill for such a haunting voice, must be blissful to be hanging out with her and hearing all the beautiful melodies she comes up with, i think she has the best voice in the whole world

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How is saying "Jesus" swearing? :wtf: Also the way she's humming in her Instagram story is so beautiful! I'd kill for such a haunting voice, must be blissful to be hanging out with her and hearing all the beautiful melodies she comes up with, i think she has the best voice in the whole world

WAIT WAIT WAIT DID SHE REALLY HUM BEST AMERICAN RECORD?? :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

hOW DARE YOU

watching FJM's gross hairy beard up close in slow motion, and then watching underwater footage for like 5 minutes really just... wasn't good :usrsney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Because back in the day she shot the video BAR was still part of the album... If you check the lyrics for White Mustang and BAR, she seems to be talking about the same person...

its the original title track?

Yeah I understand that but considering it is still technically unreleased, I doubt she would just release a video for it. It would be awesome, but I don't think it's happening.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

...why would she make a video for BAR

Because back in the day she shot the video BAR was still part of the album... If you check the lyrics for White Mustang and BAR, she seems to be talking about the same person...

Fair enough, but it still doesn't make sense to me since it's not in the album... but then again, she made a video for Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel no.2 (which aren't included in any album), so why not for this one as well?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png