Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

Because back in the day she shot the video BAR was still part of the album... If you check the lyrics for White Mustang and BAR, she seems to be talking about the same person...

Also Chuck posted a picture of her film rolls and one of them had BAR written on it :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys what if we're actually getting a video for BAR though, it'd be amazing and great surprise for the fans

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I bet all the not-so-hardcore fans would be like "lul what's this song"? :toofunny:

That's why it's such a good idea, even the sinners will get a chance to see God

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What if there really is a lust for life the *paradise* edition. And she releases bar as a music video with white mustang. And there is an ep coming with bar, yosemite, rbfy and other songs that didn't make the cut..

I know reach, a very far reach. but still that would be sooo amazing if she did that.

When she first posted the BTS video back then, I thought it fit perfectly with the bridge of BAR. That's why I assumed it had to be on the album since she was "clearly" filming a video for it. I guess I might've not been far off omg

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Guys, let's trend something when the MV is out. Maybe #LanasWhiteMustang or #LanaSaidYoureAWildMustang? :toofunny:

you guys im shook why was she talking about two songs in her instagram story

Because I've been saying from the start that we're getting two songs in the video!!  :excited:

I'm sooo gonna eat my words if we don't lol  :toofunny:

What if there really is a lust for life the *paradise* edition. And she releases bar as a music video with white mustang. And there is an ep coming with bar, yosemite, rbfy and other songs that didn't make the cut..

I know reach, a very far reach. but still that would be sooo amazing if she did that.

I need it in my life.  :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't actually think a *paradise 2.0* is that far of a reach, I mean, isn't this era supposed to be the opposite to BTD? It would make sense to release the "folky" ep with BAR, Yosemite... I would have a heart attack if she does this.

I don't actually think a *paradise 2.0* is that far of a reach, I mean, isn't this era supposed to be the opposite to BTD? It would make sense to release the "folky" ep with BAR, Yosemite... I would have a heart attack if she does this.

i'm here for lfl to be the mirror verse of btd, this era certainly deserves a follow up in my regard  :defeated:

They

I bet all the not-so-hardcore fans would be like "lul what's this song"? :toofunny:

They would be blown away since it's much more emotional, interesting, deep and memorable than anything on L4L

She actually said she would like to release BAR and Yosemite as singles and maybe BAR being part of this video would make her upload the song to Spotify, Soundcloud (or maybe just in the video)

Anyway, don't get your hopes up because we all know Lana and her team aren't smart enough to make this kind of surprise