Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

HBTB video is so much better than this and I didn't even like the HBTB video.. mess.

First off, it's not that I don't find the guy attractive but they don't match at all, there was no chemistry.

Second, smh another recycled footage, how about she just makes homemade videos with her laptop instead?

Third, the dress, WHAT ARE THOSE

Fourth,the video is so confusing the only words I could utter after watching is "wtf is that"

I really think the video had potential,I really liked the visual and aesthetic, Rich Lee did a good job again making an atmosphere of vintage futuristic vibe, disappointing that it ended up to be such a mess.

Really wished it could've had a Black Mirror twist ):

Anyways at least she looked pretty

4BZPaCg.jpg

at least add Groupie Love to the video...

i mean Best American Record = White Mustang + Groupie Love

and she cut all the scene of her lipping to BAR :rip:

song ends with her dancing with the guy

instrumental plays after that.

a Ultraviolence / Freak incident again :rip:

the fact that it has so much potential this time but it feels like there is something happening but it goes nowhere. it's just her looking pretty 

she looks hot so i give her a pass on that.

giphy.gif

bar probably would have happened if it wasn't for that twink trader and leaker group but y'all gonna kiss their ass once they leak the brite lights demo or spill some vague unreleased lyrics anyway. 

i76mrxw.png 

I feel like she should've just waited to release this until BAR was officially released later on.... I would've been totally fine had there not been any new vids till next album. Also, It's so sad. I'm sure BAR was meant to be a single really soon after Love / Lfl and it being leaked toooooo early caused it and Yosemite to be goners. Shame shame shame /:

bar probably would have happened if it wasn't for that twink trader and leaker group but y'all gonna kiss their ass once they leak the brite lights demo or spill some vague unreleased lyrics anyway.

Well, They wouldn't have had BAR if someone from Lana's team didn't wig out :creep:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

the aesthetic of the video is amazing. But that song doesn't fit in the music video. 

And why is Get Free in it? lol

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Well, They wouldn't have had BAR if someone from Lana's team didn't wig out :creep:

my original post ended with "y'all gonna kiss their ass and blame lana's management anyway" and no they're not to blame for specific groups of people going out of their way digging through secured catalogues, trading that shit with other hoarders, selling it, teasing lyrics and craving attention from the general fanbase etc. the full rebel heart concept album got leaked and to think lana's team/madonnas team don't protect their material "enough" is delusional. some people always make it out to be as if lana's demos are on a shared google drive group with the leakers but it wasn't like they knew about people having access to her material since there haven't been any uv/hm leaks. 

they obviously realised it later but what can u do once its out already.

there's multiple factors to this issues.

still it was originally intended to make people stop constantly excusing some people's behaviour, the people know what they're doing when they post that shit and there's no good intentions behind it despite some delulus believing their "they're doing it for the fanbase only" bs whatever that's supposed to mean lmao

i76mrxw.png 

this video was so random but it also lead to nowhere, this probably means BAR was never going to be released as a mv because otherwise she would have saved it for later. it had so much potential because i loved the aesthetic of it and she looks gorgeous. I hope it's foreshadowing for a Get Free mv, a proper video with proper treatment

i also kinda feel bad for the guy for appearing on such a bland lana video, don't know why tho 

Ok.

My first thought was "whut?".

Because it starts great, the scene is filled with emotions and you don't know what gonna happen and then she squats over him like gurl I was NOT ready for that. The house and the city look amazing as well - it could actually be in some near future since it still looks similar to our world but the guildings are different.

But then when the guy sits at his desk and just ignores her... it screames Best American Record to me. It's so obvious that this video shooting was made for the song. Too bad she shared that video on her IG story, otherwise it would've been less obvious (for a little while at least).

But she's finally in power - she's dominant, she leaves him and she's ready to live her life the way she wants to. Maybe that's why they also added Get Free. "I wanna move, out of the black, into the blue" kind of feeling.

But man... that bar scene where he's gonna play live... it screams even more of BAR, even though I thought we would get a combo music video with Groupie Love when I saw the teaser footage.

And finally, as already stated in this thread: "All the roads lead to you" is PERFECT for that tunnel where they meet. However, I wonder why they chose to play this line form Get Free "[...] who never got to fly at night 'cause they were caught up in the dance". Does she imply on herself and this guy in the video for that part? Even though it makes no sense at all? And the trumpet solo makes no sense either, it just feels like a filler to make the video longer. It was great in the teaser clips, but here... with all the "flashbacks" (a.k.a. re-used footage as fillers) is just a nope from me.

And then she clearly leaves him.

The end.

But like... Lana. You look gorgeous. Love your earrings, heels, dress and makeup. And the futuristic city. But this video makes no sense at all since it's so obvious that it was made for BAR and all the mimic scenes are gone.

Nope. :crossed:
Although I have to say that this might have been one of her videos with the better production, along with Love.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok.

My first thought was "whut?".

Because it starts great, the scene is filled with emotions and you don't know what gonna happen and then she squats over him like gurl I was NOT ready for that. The house and the city look amazing as well - it could actually be in some near future since it still looks similar to our world but the guildings are different.

But then when the guy sits at his desk and just ignores her... it screames Best American Record to me. It's so obvious that this video shooting was made for the song. Too bad she shared that video on her IG story, otherwise it would've been less obvious (for a little while at least).

But she's finally in power - she's dominant, she leaves him and she's ready to live her life the way she wants to. Maybe that's why they also added Get Free. "I wanna move, out of the black, into the blue" kind of feeling.

But man... that bar scene where he's gonna play live... it screams even more of BAR, even though I thought we would get a combo music video with Groupie Love when I saw the teaser footage.

And finally, as already stated in this thread: "All the roads lead to you" is PERFECT for that tunnel where they meet. However, I wonder why they chose to play this line form Get Free "[...] who never got to fly at night 'cause they were caught up in the dance". Does she imply on herself and this guy in the video for that part? Even though it makes no sense at all?

And then she clearly leaves him.

The end.

But like... Lana. You look gorgeous. Love your earrings, heels, dress and makeup. And the futuristic city. But this video makes no sense at all since it's so obvious that it was made for BAR and all the mimic scenes are gone.

Nope. :crossed:

Although I have to say that this might have been one of her videos with the better production, along with Love.

i feel the same, and her being more assertive of her needs or at least looking like she was really redeemed part of the video 

Really Kind of disappointed tbh :crossed:

Even the Honeymoon video is more interesting than this :toofunny:

I mean, it's a cute video, but it doesn't really make any sense towards the end...? I thought we were about to get a LOVE 2.0 from the previews she posted in February behind the scenes. 

I feel like she should've just waited to release this until BAR was officially released later on.... I would've been totally fine had there not been any new vids till next album. Also, It's so sad. I'm sure BAR was meant to be a single really soon after Love / Lfl and it being leaked toooooo early caused it and Yosemite to be goners. Shame shame shame /:

sis. you know damn well it's not gonna be released if she uses the visuals for WM :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

giphy.gif