Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

I just don't get why she couldn't film another video... I mean sure, all that hard work will have to be scrapped but it has to better than re-using the footage for a song that doesn't even fit.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Such a complicated story-line, I can see why it took so long to be edited  :troll:

Her videography the B2D era was definitely one of the things I fell in love with her for. Just sad that was only to last one era.

so much better  :lmao:

can anyone tell me what's the song that plays during 3:35 on the WM video?

hoping someone finds out it's BAR tbh

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Oh God y'all have me scared to watch it. But it can't be THAT bad, ya'll. This is Lana, queen of recycling. Let's just be grateful that she didn't decide to never released the footage at all. Yes she's a lazy fat but we were never getting BAR so getting the video is still a nice placeholder and what better song to throw on it than the worst on the album?! :legend:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Oh God y'all have me scared to watch it. But it can't be THAT bad, ya'll. This is Lana, queen of recycling. Let's just be grateful that she didn't decide to never released the footage at all. Yes she's a lazy fat but we were never getting BAR so getting the video is still a nice placeholder and what better song to throw on it than the worst on the album?! :legend:

tbh - Freak is my favourite video she has ever done so I am not even against her recycling footage but.... it just doesn't work imo  :icant:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Lana's team FORCES her to release these scrapped videos? Think of how much time and money was spent making this video. Her team probably told her "money was spent to make a video for a song you scrapped so bitch you better find another way to make the best of it cuz that's throwing money away." Or maybe that was Lana's thought process in releasing this idk.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Yeah, the editing is extremely anticlimatic. The song works because the sound changes when the drums kick in during the chorus but the video just goes on and on without any kind of momentum. I expected nice scenes of her driving through the city during the chorus. There is no plotline aswell. But hey, the visuals are nice and it's not like this kind of terribly edited videos are something new - just think of Freak or MTWBT.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!