Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

I wasn't really feeling it. But it may grow on me. Ive only watched it once on my phone because im at school. The positives are that she looks gorgeous and the look of the video is pleasant. It could be a lot worse, so I'm not gonna hate on it too much. Hopefully her future videos have more substance like National Anthem, Ride, ect.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

it seemed like it was just her indulging in daydreams, which i don't mind but like Doll Skin said i don't think it had much substance like, at all lmao. the actor didn't seem to have much chemistry with her

i feel awful for not liking the video/talking bad about it, but :deadbanana: i really am not feeling this vid. i know she's capable of amazing artistry and i can still appreciate the video for what it is, but this just felt a little dull to me i guess. there wasn't really a plot to get the viewer emotionally invested. it lacked depth

UbsOye5.png

Oh come on if they really had released Best American Record and a video for it with this exact material - and even more from the shoot -, it would be a sacrilegious act even more. Even BAR couldn't make this acceptable.

Oh come on if they really had released Best American Record and a video for it with this exact material - and even more from the shoot -, it would be a sacrilegious act even more. Even BAR couldn't make this acceptable.

I get what u mean. I always pictured BAR with different visuals for sure.

UV/Honeymoon

I don't think the video was that bad, I'm just sad that this seems to have been recorded for BAR and re-used the material for a song that I don't like that much. I think the quality of the video is great, but it's like we all say, nothing really matches the lyrics very much. And nothing much really happens but I'm used to that now but I don't really think it's the worst she's ever made.

That's just my opinion though. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

There was so much potential to make this video even better, it kills me. I love the whole concept of the video, but White Mustang doesn't fit with it. I mean it could, but Lana doesn't sing to the song at all. The video deserves more action, but I love that house and city landscape...so beautiful  :poordat:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Yes, honestly im not feeling the video much even with BAR over it, it just goes nowhere.

okay i finally watched it set to BAR instead and i like it a LOT better that way, i had different visuals in mind for that song but that's besides the point lol. and idk if this means anything but as an ex gnr stan i just have to say axls real name is william which is often shortened to bill and he also plays guitar

UbsOye5.png

I think the music video could have gone further with the story since BAR is like 6 minutes, but there's no way of knowing for sure. :pft:

That's what upsets me, it could have been awesome, like it has been said, the glass breaking sound could be a car accident, that could save it tbh