Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

Okay this is just a thought I had while watching the video. I apologize if this has been mentioned, but I wonder if the music video can also be applied to her fling with g-eazy? Like maybe that was part of the thought behind it since the footage was used for WM rather than BAR anyway.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Lana talking to her team: Hey guys I've decided to scrap Best American Record sorry bout it

Team: Well that sucks, what are we gonna do with that video we shot?

Lana: I guess we could just edit the footage and and make a White Mustang video, it has a car in it so that works!

Let's not act like BTD/Paradise only had the good videos...I mean SOC is a masterpiece and West Coast has a special place too. Oh and Love is one of the best music videos of all time! Lana still has it in her, but it's up to her to put that effort.

EDIT: White Mustang has the best visuals i've seen from her imo, but it wasn't executed right. 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

anyway

wait why is bar in the future 

im loving the future concept but are we just like extrapolating now or is lana a time traveler 

I'm pretty sure its part of the retrofuturistic concept

Wonder if BAR was released, which cover we would prob get: the same cover or a retrofuturistic inspired one st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f

Or that one Neil Krug did with her wearing the day glo green dress

Shades of Cool and Love boring?.....giphy.gif

The breakdown of Shades of Cool is really good but the rest is a snoozefest imo. Love was one of the better ones but still don’t care enough to watch it again. Music to Watch Boys To and High by the Beach are also pretty good, but all of these are boring compared to anything from BTD or Paradise imo.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I'm just confused. Like why pick White Mustang of all songs to replace BAR for this beautiful video? 1.) it's a boring song 2.) it's short as hell and the video clearly is too long for WM a cuz BAR was like 5 minutes 3.) the lyrics don't match the story line well. I mean I get she's driving a car but Lana sis. I thought we were deeper than that.

Groupie Love or even In My Feelings would've made more sense.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I think my favorite video is National Anthem. I agree that BTD's video has better visuals but I love everything about the National Anthem one. The happy birthday intro and the fact that she portrays Marilyn and Jackie flawlessly is just:

giphy.gif

Oh also A$AP is there

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif