Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

:thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:

with all these recurring themes and tropes i'm kinda surprised we're not having a lana del rey mv bingo (the mechanic aesthetic with sweaty men in white tanks, i cannot) 

still it sounds strange to do so much with such a short song :/ at least for me

You know what tho, I think that'd be really fun. Like how would the score cards look and everything? And like what would the markers be? I think I'm overthinking this a little bit but yes, I'd b for it.

I get what you're saying, but I think it'd be good for replay value if it was pretty short. It wouldn't drag, I mean I wouldn't mind really either way, it's a video, but here's hoping it's well made. 

After listening to The Avener remix of LFL, I'm actually wondering if they'll have a space theme remix of White Mustang now too, I'd give it a listen  :really: 

UV/Honeymoon

You know what tho, I think that'd be really fun. Like how would the score cards look and everything? And like what would the markers be? I think I'm overthinking this a little bit but yes, I'd b for it.

I get what you're saying, but I think it'd be good for replay value if it was pretty short. It wouldn't drag, I mean I wouldn't mind really either way, it's a video, but here's hoping it's well made. 

After listening to The Avener remix of LFL, I'm actually wondering if they'll have a space theme remix of White Mustang now too, I'd give it a listen  :really: 

I had to go and listen to The Avener mix for lfl, because I didn't until now. I think LDR's artistry has the potential for that, even if we get everything wrong it sounds like teasing fun just to lay out the archetypes of her aes xx

yeah, i haven't thought about it especially since it will increase her streaming of the song on other platforms no matter what, so i'll be expecting a 5 minutes long video for now (if .. we get it) unless she goes for a simple super 8 style she usually nails her videos, if she does i'm going to be let down  :whine:  

I had to go and listen to The Avener mix for lfl, because I didn't until now. I think LDR's artistry has the potential for that, even if we get everything wrong it sounds like teasing fun just to lay out the archetypes of her aes xx

yeah, i haven't thought about it especially since it will increase her streaming of the song on other platforms no matter what, so i'll be expecting a 5 minutes long video for now (if .. we get it) unless she goes for a simple super 8 style she usually nails her videos, if she does i'm going to be let down  :whine:  

Oh true! She could definitely work the space goddess, or intergalactic, past-the-frontier themes. Imagine how beautiful that would sound. 

It really just needs to be released soon, the actual definition of it. I think the super 8 styles was better for Honeymoon more than anything else. The whole faded Hollywood themes. LFL was actually nice to watch though. I agree tho, I'd want something crisp with her visuals. Never the same since BTD, but she still serves so we'll have to see til, well no one knows :xcry:

UV/Honeymoon

im jus saying i watch tropico at least 1 every 2 weeks n that shit long 

if anything is of the quality given to Ride/Tropico I'd watch it like it's a damn ritual 

bc lets be real the best MV we've gotten has been Shades of Cool- in terms of production and quality and character- maybe Love, but idk I wish more could've been done. still one of her best tho

(but lets not doubt how much i LIVE for the dancing scene from LfL, but everything else was kinda boring ;* )

im jus saying i watch tropico at least 1 every 2 weeks n that shit long 

if anything is of the quality given to Ride/Tropico I'd watch it like it's a damn ritual 

bc lets be real the best MV we've gotten has been Shades of Cool- in terms of production and quality and character- maybe Love, but idk I wish more could've been done. still one of her best tho

(but lets not doubt how much i LIVE for the dancing scene from LfL, but everything else was kinda boring ;* )

I don't think I'm the only one who wishes her team would let her come up with another opus, like I know Lana's not the best actress, as she said herself before, but I mean, if she was compelled to create an album that was to help today, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to channel those emotions into her work through the videos bc it'd seem sicnere anyway. I'm not getting my hopes up tho.

All I want for the video is to have those crisp visuals. I know length wise, the video can still be as good if it were short, but of course I'm hoping there'd b more, like even a song cameo somehow or something (from the same record)

Shades of Cool was one of her best, to the very endframe. Love was amazing although I didn't really appreciate the rainbow filter for that time where the vintage kids were looking at the shooting star (I just didn't think it was the right shades put together to feed the timeless feel of the video), and Lust for Life would've been perfect if it weren't so hazy. I get the allure of the vintage veils, but having more of a modern sounding song, it would've been amazing if the video had less blur. Of course they played on the Hollywood sign, so I guess they didn't want it to look cheap Sci-fi so I'd get that too. The dancing, I loved it so much and disliked how short it was at the beginning. It was so cuteeee

UV/Honeymoon

whether you agree or not, you can't deny honeymoon had better lyrics, imagery, and went smoother than this mess of an era giphy.gif

Lust For Life is more fun when I listen to it than Huntymoon, personally :teehee: (HM can put me in a trance though I love that)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Tbh Honeymoon was good, the visuals were gorgeous (something LFL lacks imo) but I think LFL has a better sound and more exciting songwriting

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

how was honeymoon worse than lfl ? :oprah3: i'm actually curious

you mean out of the basis that I fucking love lfl and that I don't even want to look at my hm boxset straight in the eyes? and also if you gently remove out of the way the fact that I'm a hardcore pop lana fan and that one album is full to the brim of trappy happy bops and the other of mediocre-mooded songs (guess which tho)? then yeah if you remove this Arcadia's right for once

ZKcaooE.png

Tbh Honeymoon was good, the visuals were gorgeous (something LFL lacks imo) but I think LFL has a better sound and more exciting songwriting

Exactly, but a masterpiece like Terrence Loves You doesn't have comparation

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: