Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

Lana confirmed on her latest live video on Instagram that the next music video would be for White Mustang. She said it is "very futuristic." Get excited!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I expect a 5 minute monologue at both the beginning and end of the video. A 3 minute video simply won't cut it. I need another "Ride". :crossed:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Yas im happy it's futuristic but I hope soon doesn't mean 500 years

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m