Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

The more videos the better but I hope there is another video after this. At least one more. I'd die for a summer bummer vid with rocky :flutter: and a cherry video.

White mustang is my least favorite song on the album but I do still like it. Thank god I'll have a video to get the image of the white mustang being g easy's dick out of my head. Damn you whoever made that joke.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I bet those bts videos she posted on Instagram earlier this year are from it, I mean she was in a car and it seemed futuristic. (these: x x x)

I was just about to say! 

WM is not my favourite song on LFL but I never skip it. It's so Lana-esque and this music video will be iconic.

There is probably at least one more video coming.. This girl on Instagram asked Lana if she could be in a video and Lana said yes and got someone to get her email and phone number!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBceWsgGmu/?taken-by=ivettecherries

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBuXwvASa9/?taken-by=ivettecherries

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

meh I was ready for Groupie Love/SB but I guess she already had a video w/ Abel & another steamy video with a hot dude would seem too slutty and doesn't fit the aesthetics  :delicious:

White Mustang will do 

Happy as the moonshine

i get shades of cool vibes HHHHHNNNNNNNHHH

i imagine her in like a dark gothic dress in a barn in the middle of a grassy field and her just singing around and then she lights the barn on fire

*lights barn on fire* "its hot its hot"

I hope she'll leave out the stupid teenagers from the Vodafone commercial. I want this to be about her and probably her lover. I'd LOVE a video with an actual story ... like, not a cringy "story" ala Ride or Tropico, but an actual story. This can even be done in the short time WM takes if it's done right.

An animated music video, like the Gorillaz stuff or Britney's Break The Ice would be cool aswell, but we'll probably never get that.

she can keep videos for track 6-9  :crossed:

i get shades of cool vibes HHHHHNNNNNNNHHH

In My Feelings looks down on you and it's rightfully disgusted.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!