Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

The video will feature a self-driving car roaming the streets of Los Angeles. At the end a robot will get out, holding a USB stick with Lana's mind downloaded in it. The concluding monologue will address the potential dangers of artificial intelligence.

this robot, this car

nao.gif

it's been like a month since it was announced and nothing's happened except for some lousy "teaser" so by now i don't even give a shit about it anymore. can we assume they filmed it when she posted that video of herself sitting in the car and stuff? that was months ago so what the hell's taking so long... 

ZAAZcUN.gif

Its official I Really hate the world SOON  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

you jus start hatin it ?

now ???

oh i live for the space/cosmic aesthetic tbh which is why i'm so disappointed WM is probably the only mv we're going to get (Get Free could have had so much potential). I'm going to be kept longing, yearning for more :/  :suicide: Lana is keeping me hungry Y.Y

i wonder if during the mv she's going to actually have a fast racing car moment to hint at the VROOOOM heard in wm, it seems logical but lfl had these motorbike sounds going on that came out of nowhere (but that's ok for me :DD) 

if she ever drops the video  :defeated:

I laughed harder than I should I have, but it's trueeeeee. 

Plot twist, it's actually going to have a monologue first, and then half of it will be of men fixing the Mustang after needing a service change. 

in reality its probably just iPhone footage of a car and horses and thats it

I laughed harder than I should I have, but it's trueeeeee. 

Plot twist, it's actually going to have a monologue first, and then half of it will be of men fixing the Mustang after needing a service change. 

:thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:

with all these recurring themes and tropes i'm kinda surprised we're not having a lana del rey mv bingo (the mechanic aesthetic with sweaty men in white tanks, i cannot) 

still it sounds strange to do so much with such a short song :/ at least for me