Sign in to follow this  
expandableclitoris

Lana Discusses Unreleased Music, Potential Re-Releases on Instagram Live

Kinda Outta Luck and You Can Be The Boss were at one point meant to be on BTD, Luck had a homemade video and Boss was performed live a few times, i expect those to make an appearance.

She sang Us Against the World in the live video and performed it during her last tour as well.

Plus, Serial Killer is a constant request at shows and she always sings it.

Yosemite, BAR, Roses.....those will show up for sure.

Interesting she said Hollywood was "released" with the wrong production... 

I was shocked at how pointedly she called out some of the unreleased tracks - she always acts like nothing exists and there are SO many it seems possible that she might have actually forgotten some. Its really cool to know she has so many songs and thinks fondly of so many of them.

I wouldn't be counting on all of the tracks mentioned being on the supposed "unreleased album", this is the same person that changed her mind very late in the game about Yosemite. Not to poke a tired meme further, just know that she can be fickle sometimes so I wouldn't hang on to every mention as a confirmed spot on the tracklist. For speculation, I'd imagine Serial Killer and Us Against the World as givens since she sang them live on tour. Hollywood seems likely, although I wonder how she feels about that song since it almost feels like.. longing for fame? She called it out on her own and sang it so who knows. I wouldn't want AKA tracks, they are all fine and perfect as is, and I wouldn't want recent outtakes we already have that already sound high quality (Fine China, Your Girl, etc). I'd rather have rougher stuff repolished, like Daytona Meth/On Our Way, or totally new songs we don't actually know about or early versions of final songs, like Melancholia. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I LOVE Hollywood omg pls release the original production omg.

Wait...so there's another Hollywood with a different production or was I just hallucinating? :pray2:

I'm so ready to cry because that's one of my favorites omg I wanna cry. 

BLnmCDeCIAA2CrC.png

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I haven't been able to hype this... until now, omg... I love the unreleased more than any album, maybe except for AKA

"Kill Kill that's so funny" without batting an eye Lanna why you do me like this  :air:

I was so surprised at her reaction. It's sounded so like she thought the song was a joke.

It's my fav from aka (along with yayo). Would love for her to add it to her setlist but it seems even more unlikely now seing her reaction

I don't know why she'd wanna change the Hollywood production, that tune is awesome

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The only bad thing about her possibly releasing this is that it will completely mess up @Sitar Hero's mistakes :slayty:

Eliminating 25 from the unreleased pool and reworking? I love a challenge :slayty:

But for real I'd just label them as like 2011 mix so they'd still be in the unreleased organization lmao

The only ones she really mentions herself are Us Against The World, Caught You Boy, TV in Black & White and she seems to be passionate about Hollywood. So those are likely, the rest is just some random tracks fans threw in and she said "yeah!". So, apart from those four YCBTB and Serial Killer are likely

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i'd really only pay for this album if each song is different than the leaked version...not really any sense in buying an already leaked song (im talking abt the ones she hasnt decided to put on the album yet, i mean she said 25.)

I don't know why she'd wanna change the Hollywood production, that tune is awesome

You know damn well why.  The version we have was produced by Emile Hayne and you know how she feels about his work....

You know damn well why.  The version we have was produced by Emile Hayne and you know how she feels about his work....

Wait what? She doesn't like Emile? What's happened?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e