KillForLove

Cardi B

This song is going to be massive here in Latin America, it sounds like a hit for me and for everyone.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

A poor man's Nicki.

Poor girl is a fad

Funny that so soon in her career she has a number 1, something Nicki has been trying to achieve for 7+ years. Not a massive Cardi fan and absolutely love Nicki but lol

FzytWEW.png

This really isn't directed at anyone specific, and more just based on what I see on twitter but I really don't understand why Nicki Minaj stans will tell people to stop comparing Nicki to Cardi, and that Nicki has been in the game for so long and that Cardi isn't on the same level as Nicki (which I think is a fair point), but then turn around and every time Cardi does something, they trash her for it and talk about how people hold Nicki to a higher standard than they hold Cardi to. My question is so which is it? Is Nicki at a higher level then Cardi (I think she is) and if so, shouldn't people rightfully expect more from Nicki? Or are do you actually feel that Cardi is a threat and thats why Nicki fans continuously go out of their way to put Cardi down and cause problems? I just don't understand, it can't be both.

I hate the fact that Nicki's fans feel the need to attack Cardi when she came up praising Nicki. She paid her respects, and contrary to popular belief there CAN be more than one female rapper charting if you all would stop pitting them against each other. There's countless male mumble rappers making the exact same types of songs and their fans are trying to cause beef. I really just don't get it. If you don't like her music that's 100% fine but I don't understand the need to tear her down.

Funny that so soon in her career she has a number 1, something Nicki has been trying to achieve for 7+ years. Not a massive Cardi fan and absolutely love Nicki but lol

Don't love nicki either, another feature fad. Cardi will burn out soon x

I don't like even Nicki but at least Nicki doesn't act retarded, Nicki can actually give serious interviews and speak English

:oprah3:

I don't like even Nicki but at least Nicki doesn't act retarded, Nicki can actually give serious interviews and speak English

your continuous use of that word is more of a reflection on your intelligence than anyone else's  :smh:

i love that girl, it's so nice to have someone new in the mainstream, im so tired of Nicki's features all over that are basically drama-provoking diss tracks.. this bitch is so tired and desperate for attention around herself that she's even written a verse for Migos's Motorsport that was meant to diss Cardi, a chick of Offset from motherffing Migos. And to be clear, i love me some Minaj from time to time but damn, she has shakings rn seeing Cardi all over the charts.

tenor.gif?itemid=5468792

Wanna point out where Cardi isn't speaking English or are you gonna keep making disgusting bum ass comments like these?

I love her so much. I really don't understand people who call her trash, illiterate, and things as such. If she's not your thing then kindly fuck off and listen to somebody else. I think she's such a breathe of fresh new talent. To see the way she came up and worked her way into the rap industry is quite inspiring, like, the glow up is real for her. I can't wait for her debut album! I feel like it's going to be filled with bops and more!

she's even written a verse for Migos's Motorsport that was meant to diss Cardi, a chick of Offset from motherffing Migos. And to be clear, i love me some Minaj from time to time but damn, she has shakings rn seeing Cardi all over the charts.

So actually just to clarify, Motorsport came from a session where it was just Quavo and Nicki in a studio. Typically it's pretty trendy for rappers to exchange features like this (you throw a verse on one of my song, I throw a verse on one of your songs). So Motorsport was originally a Quavo track with a Nicki Minaj verse, however he took it back to Migos and they decided to add their verses and make it the lead for Culture 2. So because Nicki's verse seems (I'm not trying to feed into beef) to diss Cardi, and she was dating Offset at the time + had Bodak Yellow blowing up, they decided to put Cardi on the song. Since Nicki's verse was already on the song and had probably already approved it for release, she couldn't really pull her support without making it look like she had an outright problem with Cardi (which she may or may not have, idk)