KillForLove

Cardi B

I hate her, she’s a pathetic little bitch, and anyone who thinks it’s okay to DRUG someone and then STEAL THEIR MONEY is fukkkkked uppppppp

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I hate her, she’s a pathetic little bitch, and anyone who thinks it’s okay to DRUG someone and then STEAL THEIR MONEY is fukkkkked uppppppp

she's not a little bitch: she's a grown ass woman and also a huge bitch. Disgusting. 

If anyone still supports her after this i'll be surprised and disgusted......The only thing I can hope is that this doesn't affect her daughters life and that she (her daughter) stays well because cardi's done (she should be done at least)

Hmm I knew there was a reason I didn’t bother buying Please Me. Loved Bruno’s part on it, but Cardi’s been doing some fucked up shit lately. And I know we’re all human and make mistakes (that old cliche), but drugging men to steal their money? How fucked is that? Also read something on twitter of a woman whose brother was drugged by two women who stole his money and car, and left him overdosing, and he died. Really messed up shit.

Nasty Trashy Trifflin' Stinky Smelly Gutter Roach Rat Sexual Assaulting Annoying Thief.

And that response, the audacity of this woman, "I did what I had to do to survive.", what a lazy ass bitch, disgusting.

Give her the R Kelly Billboard Cosby treatment, no double standards allowed

First of all: I hate her but let's get serious and impartial for a moment, what she did was bad but it doesn't have the same impact as men doing that basically because there's not a system behind her supporting her acts as capitalism and patriarchy do with men, and for fucks sake, they were men paying for sex, which is basically rape, ugh, I cannot believe y'all are coparing her with MEN THAT REPEATEDLY RAPED WOMEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I just... can't

giphy.gif

First of all: I hate her but let's get serious and impartial for a moment, what she did was bad but it doesn't have the same impact as men doing that basically because there's not a system behind her supporting her acts as capitalism and patriarchy do with men, and for fucks sake, they were men paying for sex, which is basically rape, ugh, I cannot believe y'all are coparing her with MEN THAT REPEATEDLY RAPED WOMEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I just... can't

What are you even talking about? Crimes have different impacts, but that doesn't mean she didn't had an absolutely disgusting behaviour and that she shouldn't be held accoubtable, she totally should, just like all those men that do all those disgustibg things you said.

Prostitution isn't the same as rape, unless there's human trafficking behind it, which as far as I know it was not her situation.

I didn't even called her a lazy ass bitch for being a ho, I called her a lazy ass bitch because if selling your pussy doesn't give you enough money to survive you don't go drugging and robbing men clients, work on retail, get a job at starbucks, sell tamales, do something else with your life, not that stupid shit.

8nl2OpX.png

I just know there are gonna be some edgy teenaged dicks on here defending her ass soon enough. :tsk:

She should definitely be met with harsh critiscm. The whole bs about how 'she had no choice but to do it' lmfao, if she could pay for her tiddy implants then she must be real dumb with handling money in order to survive.

If this were a man then everybody would be sharpening their pitchforks. :um:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What are you even talking about? Crimes have different impacts, but that doesn't mean she didn't had an absolutely disgusting behaviour and that she shouldn't be held accoubtable, she totally should, just like all those men that do all those disgustibg things you said.

Prostitution isn't the same as rape, unless there's human trafficking behind it, which as far as I know it was not her situation.

I didn't even called her a lazy ass bitch for being a ho, I called her a lazy ass bitch because if selling your pussy doesn't give you enough money to survive you don't go drugging and robbing men clients, work on retail, get a job at starbucks, sell tamales, do something else with your life, not that stupid shit.

y'all have a lack of analysis and it shows

giphy.gif

I feel like its so weird that everyone is just ignoring the fact that she signed up to act in a movie that is literally based on the true story of strippers who would drug rich wall street guys, run up their cards at the strip clubs, and then take a cut of the money. I just find it really sus that this whole thing is blowing up less than a week after she signed on to that movie idk.

Two men who acused of being victims came out and said they were lying... smh. Of course im sure what she did is legit but them two clowns jumping on the bandwagon to get attention makes this more messy

I feel like its so weird that everyone is just ignoring the fact that she signed up to act in a movie that is literally based on the true story of strippers who would drug rich wall street guys, run up their cards at the strip clubs, and then take a cut of the money. I just find it really sus that this whole thing is blowing up less than a week after she signed on to that movie idk.

Hmm, this does make it sus. If this was her team’s way of getting promo right before the announcement for the casting, that’s gross and she needs a better team (them letting Offset crashing one of her shows already told us that tho). Her getting teary-eyed in the clip is also weird. Doesn’t it just cut off? Like what instigated that whole rant? Nonetheless, still a shitty thing for her to do back then. Her other actions like lying about this one MUA being high after the MUA spoke up about her bad encounter with Cardi and her team still rubs me the wrong way. Her response to this recent mess wasn’t that great either.... it’s all very terrible.

Hmm, this does make it sus. If this was her team’s way of getting promo right before the announcement for the casting, that’s gross and she needs a better team (them letting Offset crashing one of her shows already told us that tho). Her getting teary-eyed in the clip is also weird. Doesn’t it just cut off? Like what instigated that whole rant? Nonetheless, still a shitty thing for her to do back then. Her other actions like lying about this one MUA being high after the MUA spoke up about her bad encounter with Cardi and her team still rubs me the wrong way. Her response to this recent mess wasn’t that great either.... it’s all very terrible.

Yeah I’m not making excuses for her I just think its very odd, and like too similar to be a random coincidence.......like something isn’t adding up. I think maybe her team circulated that clip thinking it would be good promo for the movie and it backfired?