Sign in to follow this  
howiet1971

HELP - Those who were at Brixton Academy

lol the guy just wants to tell his experience, tell people to complain if they feel it was unfair, he's not trying to start another French Revolution. It's a good reminder to search for as much info as you can before purchasing a ticket or heading to the venue. I always triple check everything in case I get misinformed. I try to be a well-informed consumer in general, but I still get ripped off once in a while. Venues are only interested to get your $, they don't care about their clients specific preferences (front row) or the emotional aspect. If they don't have much competition, they will keep being indifferent to clients satisfaction. C'est la vie.

Thank you for the mature response.  And you're right, they have little competition so service is irrelevant.

Please don't compare female circumcision to being an O2 customer.

But the rest is ok love?

You have missed the point because you wrapped up in your sycophancy 

The o2 priority queue isn't for priority tickets it's for all o2 costumers in general (+2 people usually but sometimes it's +1 only). o2 priority tickets are something else (it's tickets that are reserved for o2 costumers only).

I don't think your complaints will get far since this is neither a new practice nor something directly related to the actual venue (o2 Brixton).

i76mrxw.png 

It was exemplar, don't be a cheeky cunt to someone's whose been reasonable with you.

Oh I'd love for you to say that to my face.

I would like to thank those who maturely supported my complaint whether they agreed with it or not. As for the vile princesses who frequently attempt to bully people on this forum (I've seen it a lot) under the guise of "being dirext" (aka being a c*nt) karma doesn't pay in money. I'm bored of you now.

Does that make:

• 'No Blacks' venues ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no gays' b&b's ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no women allowed' ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'female circumcision' ok? Their religion, their rules.
  • Or 'no rights for gays' Their country, their rules.

Those examples are more serious of course, but just cos something is the way it is, doesn't make it right.  Things can be changed.  And if not, you can at the very least express your opinion without being vilified.

no because there is something called Anti discrimination laws, and please stop saying that your case is comparable to those you mentioned, totally out of proportions

the thing they did is totally legal and they even announced it before, like a member said here. you just mad because you didnt got in earlier

and thats stupid, you should be grateful for watching the show, if i had money to cross the fucking atlantic to watch her i would be at least grateful even if i had to stay 8 hours in the line

too much drama imo 8lHcCte.gif

ps.: the forum is free to express your opinions and your woes, but please make them at least reasonable

"Knowing Lana the way we do" sounds like you're her best friend . lmfao stop

What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www.

no because there is something called Anti discrimination laws, and please stop saying that your case is comparable to those you mentioned, totally out of proportions

the thing they did is totally legal and they even announced it before, like a member said here. you just mad because you didnt got in earlier

and thats stupid, you should be grateful for watching the show, if i had money to cross the fucking atlantic to watch her i would be at least grateful even if i had to stay 8 hours in the line

too much drama imo 8lHcCte.gif

ps.: the forum is free to express your opinions and your woes, but please make them at least reasonable

It's not for you to tell me what's reasonable. You didn't have my experience. And those examples I gave were legal until someone challenged them. You are just too dumb to understand that I was not comparing those examples to my exeperince bit simply pointing out that just because something is the way it is, doesn't make it right. But you dont want to hear that or accept that because your clearly enjoying opposing my point of view.

What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www.

I'm not even responding to that because Elle is going to ban me if i do

Good luck on the case tho Dana Scully x

I'm not even responding to that because Elle is going to ban me if i do

Good luck on the case tho Dana Scully x

Say what you want love; just prove your capacity for hate and spite. Let it all out! Do it.

Lol

I don't have an opinion on the matter but I just want to say to everyone else: don't be so fucking rude to this guy. Jesus. :what:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

can't believe this thread is still going. what an entitled little brat aq9Apl8.gif

But I'm not entitled. You see... I put in the effort! I didn't just rock up. I didn't expect to get to anything for nothing. I put in the time. What's entitled about that?

All I did was come here and ask if anyone could support me if you agreed with me, not expect a torrent of abuse from a bunch a vile queens. You don't have to agree with me but to sling shit says so much more about u than it does me. Thank you for checking in though love.

But I'm not entitled. You see... I put in the effort! I didn't just rock up. I didn't expect to get to anything for nothing. I put in the time. What's entitled about that?

All I did was come here and ask if anyone could support me if you agreed with me, not expect a torrent of abuse from a bunch a vile queens. You don't have to agree with me but to sling shit says so much more about u than it does me. Thank you for checking in though love.

Yep that's Lanaboards

???, ?????????

I don't have an opinion on the matter but I just want to say to everyone else: don't be so fucking rude to this guy. Jesus. :what:

Thank you.

This is the nastiest forum i think I've ever been a member of. I thought the monsters were nasty! This is something rlse.

As @Arcadia said, there was no need to be so rude!

Thank you.

This is the nastiest forum i think I've ever been a member of. I thought the monsters were nasty! This is something rlse.

Yeah it can def get nasty. When I first came to this forum I had the shit ripped out of me (for something I can't remember) but you get used to it all. There are nice members on here though but unfortunately others can be assholes. Try not to let it get to you. :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven