• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSwindon, UK
  • Time Online: 2d 17h 4m 6s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

Yep that's Lanaboards

So it appears. The irony.

Yeah it can def get nasty. When I first came to this forum I had the shit ripped out of me (for something I can't remember) but you get used to it all. There are nice members on here though but unfortunately others can be assholes. Try not to let it get to you. :kiss:

There are a few nice ones but you know I don't want to get used to people treating people this way. But as I've said before. Karma doesnt pay on money.
  • Arcadia likes this

#42 OFFLINE   Limelight

Limelight

L'Ennemi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Time Online: 37d 18h 26m 1s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:04 PM

It's private property and they organized the concert so yes, they can let other people in if they want.
  • expandableclitoris likes this

Posted Image

#43 OFFLINE   kitschesque

kitschesque

fake flower garden

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • Locationwaimea
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 52d 17h 17m 25s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

I don't have an opinion on the matter but I just want to say to everyone else: don't be so fucking rude to this guy. Jesus. :what:

Was about to type something to defend his point of view as well but

"What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www"

:oic2: :oic2: :oic2:

• theviolence, expandableclitoris and ImTragic like this

tenor.gif  afraid of sharks, but not the dark

#44 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Vamp Of Constant Sorrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Fan Since:Nov 2014
  • Time Online: 149d 15h 58m 19s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

Was about to type something to defend his point of view as well but but

"What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www"

I didn't read that part, oopsies..
  • salvatore likes this

#45 OFFLINE   Limelight

Limelight

L'Ennemi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Time Online: 37d 18h 26m 1s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

And seriously what's your problem? For a guy your age you behave worse than these queens you speak of. You should know by now that life is not all rainbows and just because you work hard for something it doesn't mean you'll get it. Basically you either have connections, money, power (and glory) or you're just another peasant like most of us. So act like a grown up instead of a spoiled like kid who didn't get ice cream. And I actually take this back if you have any sort of mental illness
  • sweetie, electra, Lona Delery and 6 others like this

Posted Image

#46 OFFLINE   Electric Body

Electric Body

Boss on the Boat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,622 posts
  • LocationMedusa's Path
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 157d 18h 8m 11s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

lol the guy just wants to tell his experience, tell people to complain if they feel it was unfair, he's not trying to start another French Revolution.

Hun, pls ... he blows things waaaaaay out of proportion and it's just ridiculous at this point. I understand that things like that can upset you, but look at sh*t like that

Does that make:

• 'No Blacks' venues ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no gays' b&b's ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no women allowed' ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'female circumcision' ok? Their religion, their rules.
  • Or 'no rights for gays' Their country, their rules.

Those examples are more serious of course, but just cos something is the way it is, doesn't make it right.  Things can be changed.  And if not, you can at the very least express your opinion without being vilified.

This is just pathetic.

• sweetie, Lona Delery, Lovesick and 5 others like this

~ my cherries and wine ~

#47 OFFLINE   expandableclitoris

expandableclitoris

1) go to my profile page

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • Time Online: 41d 23m 36s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Was about to type something to defend his point of view as well but

This

And I'm the rude member.......... 

• Lona Delery, kitschesque and ImTragic like this

#48 OFFLINE   Clampigirl

Clampigirl

Rose garden wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,456 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013
  • Time Online: 106d 23h 40m 18s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

@Elle, things are getting messy here, can you do something about it? :(
  • electra, Arcadia and Autumn Circus like this

Y0QaetB.jpg

#49 OFFLINE   kitschesque

kitschesque

fake flower garden

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • Locationwaimea
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 52d 17h 17m 25s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

To be honest when I first clicked on the thread I thought you've lost something in the venue or was looking for someone cute that you met during the show or something I'd help with but yeah I was terribly wrong and the way you execute your complaints is just gross

• howiet1971 and expandableclitoris like this

tenor.gif  afraid of sharks, but not the dark

#50 OFFLINE   howiet1971

howiet1971

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSwindon, UK

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

Yet this was ok...play the victim. I'm sure it's something u do well.

"Knowing Lana the way we do" sounds like you're her best friend . lmfao stop

#51 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Vamp Of Constant Sorrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,217 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Fan Since:Nov 2014
  • Time Online: 149d 15h 58m 19s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

I know that this poster has said some bad things about you guys, but you're no better either. This is one person being attacked by 10+ people. I hate when people gang up on one person. If you want this person to understand your point of view, don't be an absolute dick, but instead, try and be an adult about it instead of bashing them like there's no tomorrow. It's sick. If you're being a dick to them, what makes you think they'll give you respect in return?
  • kitschesque, Miss Honeydew, Autumn Circus and 1 other like this

#52 OFFLINE   salvatore

salvatore

The Yosemite Martyr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts
  • Time Online: 77d 18h 56m 39s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

I mean, I had sympathy for you after looking at their tweet seemingly giving wrong info, but this comment here:

Does that make:

• 'No Blacks' venues ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no gays' b&b's ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no women allowed' ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'female circumcision' ok? Their religion, their rules.
  • Or 'no rights for gays' Their country, their rules.

Those examples are more serious of course, but just cos something is the way it is, doesn't make it right. Things can be changed. And if not, you can at the very least express your opinion without being vilified.

really? you not being able to get let in first is nowhere near comparable to inhumane laws that mutilate mind and bodies of those forced to comply. That comment is truly pathetic.

Even coming after Electra, who's a goddamn sweetheart and all she said was 'please don't compare female circumcision to being an O2 customer."

You have a right to post your opinion online- asking for help and spreading awareness, that's fine and cool; but everyone else also has their right to try and go against and fight it at their will. How you portray yourself and handle the situation speaks more about your tolerance and projection than how the "vile princesses of the site" come to argue their point.

• SwayTokyo, Electric Body, Swan Song and 8 others like this

#53 OFFLINE   howiet1971

howiet1971

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSwindon, UK

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

I mean, I had sympathy for you after looking at their tweet seemingly giving wrong info, but this comment here:

really? you not being able to get let in first is nowhere near comparable to inhumane laws that mutilate mind and bodies of those forced to comply. That comment is truly pathetic.
Even coming after Electra, who's a goddamn sweetheart and all she said was 'please don't compare female circumcision to being an O2 customer."
You have a right to post your opinion online- asking for help and spreading awareness, that's fine and cool; but everyone else also has their right to try and go against and fight it at their will. How you portray yourself and handle the situation speaks more about your tolerance and projection than how the "vile princesses of the site" come to argue their point.

Yawn

#54 OFFLINE   Lona Delery

Lona Delery

Fine China

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Fan Since:31st December 2014

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Oh I'd love for you to say that to my face.

I would like to thank those who maturely supported my complaint whether they agreed with it or not. As for the vile princesses who frequently attempt to bully people on this forum (I've seen it a lot) under the guise of "being dirext" (aka being a c*nt) karma doesn't pay in money. I'm bored of you now.

Not you coming for Electra lmfao, just shut the fuck up already and stop being a cunt. You literally insult every single person who disagrees with you. Fuck off.

• Harlem, howiet1971, kitschesque and 2 others like this

#55 OFFLINE   Electric Body

Electric Body

Boss on the Boat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,622 posts
  • LocationMedusa's Path
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 157d 18h 8m 11s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

Yawn

It's a shame you did not end in row number 26.

• howiet1971, sweetie, guardian and 3 others like this

~ my cherries and wine ~

#56 OFFLINE   howiet1971

howiet1971

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSwindon, UK

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

I have no 'friends' on this forum, the others do. I have no problem with you being a sycophant to them. You have ignored all their responses from the word go and focussed on mine. But thats ok.

#57 OFFLINE   hornymoon

hornymoon

i think i'm underrated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationHigh up in the Hollywood hills taking violet pills
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 23d 10h 48m 12s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:31 PM

this whole thread is very uncomfortable  :eek: lets all just chill and stream lana's music or something. there's no point in being bitter about not getting in first hell I don't even get a ticket in the first place

• howiet1971, Belladonna, Miss Honeydew and 3 others like this

giphy.gif

#58 OFFLINE   SwayTokyo

SwayTokyo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Location東京
  • Time Online: 11d 59m 29s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:36 PM

This thread is a train wreck.  :facepalm:

• TROPICUM, Autumn Circus, expandableclitoris and 1 other like this

#59 OFFLINE   expandableclitoris

expandableclitoris

1) go to my profile page

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • Time Online: 41d 23m 36s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

#BuyCherryOnItunes

• Autumn Circus, salvatore and hornymoon like this

#60 OFFLINE   salvatore

salvatore

The Yosemite Martyr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts
  • Time Online: 77d 18h 56m 39s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

I have no 'friends' on this forum, the others do. I have no problem with you being a sycophant to them. You have ignored all their responses from the word go and focussed on mine. But thats ok.

Many of the original comments came after your point and told you to grow up. That's a different story. People even stuck up for you and tried to get people to stop bashing. But even when someone politely told you not to make such an outrageous and ignorant comparison you blew them off and became what you were trying to criticize. The common disgust and anger towards you and the post is how you handle yourself and the comment I posted.  

People can be bratty, cool. I'm sure in your >40 years of life you've seen that and show know it by now. I can have sympathy towards those who don't stoop to their level towards someone not being a problem, but when that said person then becomes worse and more toxic I couldn't care less how many people gang up on them.  

I'm also quite surprised at you trying to come back around and respond to what I said after just replying 'Yawn". Let alone the fact I wasn't even being a quarter % rude to you compared to some others. And, If you're going to try and play big boy and use super scary long words that the little internet princesses wouldn't understand, at least use them correctly. 

• Belladonna, expandableclitoris and Clampigirl like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users