Sign in to follow this  
howiet1971

HELP - Those who were at Brixton Academy

Yep that's Lanaboards

So it appears. The irony.

Yeah it can def get nasty. When I first came to this forum I had the shit ripped out of me (for something I can't remember) but you get used to it all. There are nice members on here though but unfortunately others can be assholes. Try not to let it get to you. :kiss:

There are a few nice ones but you know I don't want to get used to people treating people this way. But as I've said before. Karma doesnt pay on money.

I don't have an opinion on the matter but I just want to say to everyone else: don't be so fucking rude to this guy. Jesus. :what:

Was about to type something to defend his point of view as well but

"What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www"

:oic2: :oic2: :oic2:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Was about to type something to defend his point of view as well but but

"What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www"

I didn't read that part, oopsies..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

And seriously what's your problem? For a guy your age you behave worse than these queens you speak of. You should know by now that life is not all rainbows and just because you work hard for something it doesn't mean you'll get it. Basically you either have connections, money, power (and glory) or you're just another peasant like most of us. So act like a grown up instead of a spoiled like kid who didn't get ice cream. And I actually take this back if you have any sort of mental illness

EotAQlJ.jpg

lol the guy just wants to tell his experience, tell people to complain if they feel it was unfair, he's not trying to start another French Revolution.

Hun, pls ... he blows things waaaaaay out of proportion and it's just ridiculous at this point. I understand that things like that can upset you, but look at sh*t like that

Does that make:

• 'No Blacks' venues ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no gays' b&b's ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no women allowed' ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'female circumcision' ok? Their religion, their rules.
  • Or 'no rights for gays' Their country, their rules.

Those examples are more serious of course, but just cos something is the way it is, doesn't make it right.  Things can be changed.  And if not, you can at the very least express your opinion without being vilified.

This is just pathetic.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Was about to type something to defend his point of view as well but

This

And I'm the rude member.......... 

To be honest when I first clicked on the thread I thought you've lost something in the venue or was looking for someone cute that you met during the show or something I'd help with but yeah I was terribly wrong and the way you execute your complaints is just gross

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I know that this poster has said some bad things about you guys, but you're no better either. This is one person being attacked by 10+ people. I hate when people gang up on one person. If you want this person to understand your point of view, don't be an absolute dick, but instead, try and be an adult about it instead of bashing them like there's no tomorrow. It's sick. If you're being a dick to them, what makes you think they'll give you respect in return?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I mean, I had sympathy for you after looking at their tweet seemingly giving wrong info, but this comment here:

Does that make:

• 'No Blacks' venues ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no gays' b&b's ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'no women allowed' ok? Their venue, their rules.
  • Or 'female circumcision' ok? Their religion, their rules.
  • Or 'no rights for gays' Their country, their rules.

Those examples are more serious of course, but just cos something is the way it is, doesn't make it right. Things can be changed. And if not, you can at the very least express your opinion without being vilified.

really? you not being able to get let in first is nowhere near comparable to inhumane laws that mutilate mind and bodies of those forced to comply. That comment is truly pathetic.

Even coming after Electra, who's a goddamn sweetheart and all she said was 'please don't compare female circumcision to being an O2 customer."

You have a right to post your opinion online- asking for help and spreading awareness, that's fine and cool; but everyone else also has their right to try and go against and fight it at their will. How you portray yourself and handle the situation speaks more about your tolerance and projection than how the "vile princesses of the site" come to argue their point.

I mean, I had sympathy for you after looking at their tweet seemingly giving wrong info, but this comment here:

really? you not being able to get let in first is nowhere near comparable to inhumane laws that mutilate mind and bodies of those forced to comply. That comment is truly pathetic.

Even coming after Electra, who's a goddamn sweetheart and all she said was 'please don't compare female circumcision to being an O2 customer."

You have a right to post your opinion online- asking for help and spreading awareness, that's fine and cool; but everyone else also has their right to try and go against and fight it at their will. How you portray yourself and handle the situation speaks more about your tolerance and projection than how the "vile princesses of the site" come to argue their point.

Yawn

Oh I'd love for you to say that to my face.

I would like to thank those who maturely supported my complaint whether they agreed with it or not. As for the vile princesses who frequently attempt to bully people on this forum (I've seen it a lot) under the guise of "being dirext" (aka being a c*nt) karma doesn't pay in money. I'm bored of you now.

Not you coming for Electra lmfao, just shut the fuck up already and stop being a cunt. You literally insult every single person who disagrees with you. Fuck off.

image.png

I have no 'friends' on this forum, the others do. I have no problem with you being a sycophant to them. You have ignored all their responses from the word go and focussed on mine. But thats ok.

this whole thread is very uncomfortable  :eek: lets all just chill and stream lana's music or something. there's no point in being bitter about not getting in first hell I don't even get a ticket in the first place

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I have no 'friends' on this forum, the others do. I have no problem with you being a sycophant to them. You have ignored all their responses from the word go and focussed on mine. But thats ok.

Many of the original comments came after your point and told you to grow up. That's a different story. People even stuck up for you and tried to get people to stop bashing. But even when someone politely told you not to make such an outrageous and ignorant comparison you blew them off and became what you were trying to criticize. The common disgust and anger towards you and the post is how you handle yourself and the comment I posted.  

People can be bratty, cool. I'm sure in your >40 years of life you've seen that and show know it by now. I can have sympathy towards those who don't stoop to their level towards someone not being a problem, but when that said person then becomes worse and more toxic I couldn't care less how many people gang up on them.  

I'm also quite surprised at you trying to come back around and respond to what I said after just replying 'Yawn". Let alone the fact I wasn't even being a quarter % rude to you compared to some others. And, If you're going to try and play big boy and use super scary long words that the little internet princesses wouldn't understand, at least use them correctly.