Sign in to follow this  
howiet1971

HELP - Those who were at Brixton Academy

Many of the original comments came after your point and told you to grow up. That's a different story. People even stuck up for you and tried to get people to stop bashing. But even when someone politely told you not to make such an outrageous and ignorant comparison you blew them off and became what you were trying to criticize. The common disgust and anger towards you and the post is how you handle yourself and the comment I posted.  

People can be bratty, cool. I'm sure in your >40 years of life you've seen that and show know it by now. I can have sympathy towards those who don't stoop to their level towards someone not being a problem, but when that said person then becomes worse and more toxic I couldn't care less how many people gang up on them.  

I'm also quite surprised at you trying to come back around and respond to what I said after just replying 'Yawn". Let alone the fact I wasn't even being a quarter % rude to you compared to some others. And, If you're going to try and play big boy and use super scary long words that the little internet princesses wouldn't understand, at least use them correctly.

What long words did i use lol? I thought I kept it simple.

Many of the original comments came after your point and told you to grow up. That's a different story. People even stuck up for you and tried to get people to stop bashing. But even when someone politely told you not to make such an outrageous and ignorant comparison you blew them off and became what you were trying to criticize. The common disgust and anger towards you and the post is how you handle yourself and the comment I posted.  

People can be bratty, cool. I'm sure in your >40 years of life you've seen that and show know it by now. I can have sympathy towards those who don't stoop to their level towards someone not being a problem, but when that said person then becomes worse and more toxic I couldn't care less how many people gang up on them.  

I'm also quite surprised at you trying to come back around and respond to what I said after just replying 'Yawn". Let alone the fact I wasn't even being a quarter % rude to you compared to some others. And, If you're going to try and play big boy and use super scary long words that the little internet princesses wouldn't understand, at least use them correctly. 

Salvatore girl, dont insist, i love you, Elle is coming and i dont you to get banned!!

Salvatore girl, dont insist, i love you, Elle is coming and i dont you to get banned!!

Salvatore has done nothing to get banned. She hasn't been rude.

Elle is welcome to ban me of she feels that I warrant that.

You are right. I have allowed myself to get riled and sink to the level of maturity clearly evident on this forum. And for that I am responsible as I didn't have to let the attacks or passive aggressive comments irritate me. I shall leave you all to your virtual world and virtual friendships.

Adieu.

What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www.

It's not for you to tell me what's reasonable. You didn't have my experience. And those examples I gave were legal until someone challenged them. You are just too dumb to understand that I was not comparing those examples to my exeperince bit simply pointing out that just because something is the way it is, doesn't make it right. But you dont want to hear that or accept that because your clearly enjoying opposing my point of view.

oh my god

iJav6U2.gif

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

What don't you take your probably rancid hooded expandable clitoris and shove it where the sun don't shine . You'd think for someone who 'feels hopeless' you'd be a bit nicer. I'll tell u something. You feel hopeless cos you're clearly a rude twat who only has virtual friends. Work on your manners and maybe people will start to like you outside of the www.

...is he really 46

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Can any of the moderators close this thread since at this point it's a wreck. Also

You are right. I have allowed myself to get riled and sink to the level of maturity clearly evident on this forum. And for that I am responsible as I didn't have to let the attacks or passive aggressive comments irritate me. I shall leave you all to your virtual world and virtual friendships.
Adieu.

Based on your reaction to people disagreeing with you on the whole "priority-first" thing, I'd say it wasn't that big of a fall anyways. 

I hope this doesnt happen to any of you guys :) Queuing from 5 am to be 6th row , and then seeing people that came at 11am and being 1-2nd row.

And any person in the O2 queue could bring another 3 without even being O2. wtf.

back in 2013 i skipped school (on the day i had a huge test too) in order to go wait outside to the venue, they let people with pre order priority or something in first and yeah i was mad cause they had only been there for like an hour, but i saw lana that night and that's all that mattered to me. i didn't know anything about priority when i went but i got the fuck over it that same night. like not to be rude but you seem like you're kind of ungrateful, like at least you got to see her, shouldn't that be what matters? not the circumstances of where you ere placed in the venue lol. you're kind of throwing a fit at this point, which is yikes cause had you not said you were 46 i would have guessed you to be 14 lol. this is standard practice at a majority of the venues in the world (im in the us), i doubt they're gonna change policies just because you're upset. it makes sense that theyd want to reward loyal customers over people who don't contribute anything other than singular ticket sales per concert that they attend. log out and go outside for a few hours. this is not as awful as you're making it out to be

UbsOye5.png