Sign in to follow this  
howiet1971

HELP - Those who were at Brixton Academy

I'm sorry but this is bullying level. Why do you all feel the need to add to the toxicity that this thread has already become? :judgingu:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay I've read everything. It's a shame you didn't get in when you were in the queue for a long time, pretty sure that has happened to most of us at some point (even in simple things like getting into a club or something), but it really isn't worth fighting for, it's been days since the show and most likely this is not the first time shit like this has happened. And sure, we don't know you and you wanna fight for things that you want but this is just not worth it anymore, enjoy life, I don't think the venue's management will care.

Also by this point you should know that it's not worth getting that angry with people on the internet not agreeing with you, let alone replying with even worse things.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Okay I've read everything. It's a shame you didn't get in when you were in the queue for a long time, pretty sure that has happened to most of us at some point (even in simple things like getting into a club or something), but it really isn't worth fighting for, it's been days since the show and most likely this is not the first time shit like this has happened. And sure, we don't know you and you wanna fight for things that you want but this is just not worth it anymore, enjoy life, I don't think the venue's management will care.

Also by this point you should know that it's not worth getting that angry with people on the internet not agreeing with you, let alone replying with even worse things.

I agree. That was very well put and mature of you.  :yesnod: 

I agree. That was very well put and mature of you.  :yesnod: 

Lol you should've seen my snakes post in the last page before I edited it, sometimes I can't decide wether trying to be mature or having fun  :P

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Hun, pls ... he blows things waaaaaay out of proportion and it's just ridiculous at this point. I understand that things like that can upset you, but look at sh*t like that

This is just pathetic.

I'm interested in the fact that he was told everybody would get in at the same time by the people who manage the twitter account/customer service. When I read the first post, I see someone disappointed and emotional and I feel empathy, even though he sounds like a drama queen to many of you. The rest of the conversation is degenerating because of the condescending and rude tone some people used to reply to his situation, it was unnecessary. I don't agree with the comparison he made, it's inappropriate, I did the same kind of thing once and apologized. Nobody is perfect. I don't know him enough to judge his character, anyway that's not the point. I agree the venue made a mistake by giving him the wrong info, but that could have been an honest mistake. I don't know. The thing is, his complain won't change a thing, and even a thousand complains wouldn't change a thing. 

A personal opinion more or less related to the conversation:

I like the idea that the pit can be accessible to any budget. First arrived, first served. Old school. I like that some people who don't have a lot of money can also be able to have a great concert experience by sacrificing time in queue instead of paying a a greater amount of money or being a client of a specific mobile company. If I could go back in time and get the choice of a concert taking place in 1987 or 2017, I would certainly choose the first option for a better experience. 

I'm too hungover for this shit man... locking the thread for now

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS