Vamp Of Constant Sorrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,348 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Fan Since:Nov 2014
  • Time Online: 155d 15h 21m 38s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

I'm sorry but this is bullying level. Why do you all feel the need to add to the toxicity that this thread has already become? :judgingu:

I HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS FINE - I WASN'T CRAZY, I WAS DIVINE

#82 OFFLINE   Roctab

Roctab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 102d 9h 47m 42s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Okay I've read everything. It's a shame you didn't get in when you were in the queue for a long time, pretty sure that has happened to most of us at some point (even in simple things like getting into a club or something), but it really isn't worth fighting for, it's been days since the show and most likely this is not the first time shit like this has happened. And sure, we don't know you and you wanna fight for things that you want but this is just not worth it anymore, enjoy life, I don't think the venue's management will care.

Also by this point you should know that it's not worth getting that angry with people on the internet not agreeing with you, let alone replying with even worse things.

• howiet1971, Belladonna, Arcadia and 1 other like this

And everytime you look up...  tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif  I know what you're thinking of...

#83 OFFLINE   Belladonna

Belladonna

Deadly Nightshade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 52d 9h 1m 51s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Okay I've read everything. It's a shame you didn't get in when you were in the queue for a long time, pretty sure that has happened to most of us at some point (even in simple things like getting into a club or something), but it really isn't worth fighting for, it's been days since the show and most likely this is not the first time shit like this has happened. And sure, we don't know you and you wanna fight for things that you want but this is just not worth it anymore, enjoy life, I don't think the venue's management will care.

Also by this point you should know that it's not worth getting that angry with people on the internet not agreeing with you, let alone replying with even worse things.

I agree. That was very well put and mature of you.  :yesnod: 

• Roctab likes this

#84 OFFLINE   Roctab

Roctab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 102d 9h 47m 42s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

I agree. That was very well put and mature of you.  :yesnod: 

Lol you should've seen my snakes post in the last page before I edited it, sometimes I can't decide wether trying to be mature or having fun  :P

• Belladonna likes this

And everytime you look up...  tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif  I know what you're thinking of...

#85 OFFLINE   kik

kik

Lucididididididididity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 763 posts
  • LocationMontréal
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 141d 1h 29m 39s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Hun, pls ... he blows things waaaaaay out of proportion and it's just ridiculous at this point. I understand that things like that can upset you, but look at sh*t like that

This is just pathetic.

I'm interested in the fact that he was told everybody would get in at the same time by the people who manage the twitter account/customer service. When I read the first post, I see someone disappointed and emotional and I feel empathy, even though he sounds like a drama queen to many of you. The rest of the conversation is degenerating because of the condescending and rude tone some people used to reply to his situation, it was unnecessary. I don't agree with the comparison he made, it's inappropriate, I did the same kind of thing once and apologized. Nobody is perfect. I don't know him enough to judge his character, anyway that's not the point. I agree the venue made a mistake by giving him the wrong info, but that could have been an honest mistake. I don't know. The thing is, his complain won't change a thing, and even a thousand complains wouldn't change a thing. 

A personal opinion more or less related to the conversation:

Spoiler

• howiet1971 and salvatore like this

#86 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 4,646 posts
  • LocationLDN —> ATL —> NYC
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 195d 1h 51m 35s

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:12 PM

I'm too hungover for this shit man... locking the thread for now
  • Doublelift, electra, expandableclitoris and 1 other like this

43424683735_fa2382c16c_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users