Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Del Rey Posts Teaser of Something on Old Twitter Account

what if she used old lizzy footage and then cliped the two together

like idk you'd see the car and you'd see lizzy and then she fades out 2 lana in the drivers seat? 

i woke up early im on a tripp

HAHAH This is mine 

Oooh ok! you could see angels, Mickey. They're comin' down on your eyes I'm Wicked into mine. Atlantic!

This is really something Lana would post, even now  :toofunny:

OILKMGM The Lana ones are better

Honestcapablebeautifulstable Ty very much fun as much Mexico. Won't forget it anytime soon. Hasta luego.

K Callutomorrowhoes Gimme ur phone number w my mind Elle Uk The beautiful, charming and get ready: will.

Ireland! You are now available in San Diego on today at 8 AM West Coast time.... I just want to Texas!

Ty very excited to you need is now gathered in 'Love' video: New song: Coachella- Woodstock in Montreal.

See you registered… U little fuckers .@LanaDelRey announces rare live on air Tuesday Sydney 11pm Vietnam!

I'M SHOOOOOK

I wish she chose a better song though, Groupie Love deserves a video. Imagine if she recreated woodstock or something, and ASAP is dressed as some 70s white guy rapping on stage, would be pretty cool

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This fucking legend.. To think in the beginning she was so dismissive of her early efforts to now be deliberately directing us to it talking about old songs etc.  :gclap:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

honestly this era she's doing the most like I don't remember last era being so full of surprises and promos like this one  :oprah: she's making us all lust for life

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I wish she chose a better song though, Groupie Love deserves a video. Imagine if she recreated woodstock or something, and ASAP is dressed as some 70s white guy rapping on stage, would be pretty cool

Wouldn't it be weird if Rocky dressed up as a "white guy"? :s Unless you meant white clothes?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wouldn't it be weird if Rocky dressed up as a "white guy"? :s Unless you meant white clothes?

It would be similar to her National Anthem video, when he was dressed as the president. Which was an interesting concept considering how unaccepted black people were in those days. So idk, or he could just be asap rocky rapping at woodstock dressed as himself. That would be even better actually, a perfect example of the past tying into the future for this era's aesthetic

Enjoy it guys because you just know the next era is gonna be a full non-event and Lana will be all "Ok gays I did LFL now you can all fuck off, here's Honeymoon part 2" xxxxx

I would prefer that tbh, HM was a masterpiece

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e