BLURRYFACE

Jaira Burns

Ugly is pretty good, had it stuck in my head for probably a week, shoutout to Allie X for writing that song. her team should probably get around to removing her cringe-y cover videos from when she was 16, like she's not bad but she's got like, a 6 note range and her image change is super drastic, so now that she's doing this, it's probably not the best idea to keep this around.

X----into me, into you----X

LMAO

btw High Rollin is really good

it really is tbh, but my favorite is Burn Slow 

Ugly is pretty good, had it stuck in my head for probably a week, shoutout to Allie X for writing that song. her team should probably get around to removing her cringe-y cover videos from when she was 16, like she's not bad but she's got like, a 6 note range and her image change is super drastic, so now that she's doing this, it's probably not the best idea to keep this around.

agreed but let's not overcredit Allie, unless a demo leaked where she practically wrote the whole song, she only had partial writing credit

tragic

the boy w a jersey on is cute n so is the girl in the denim jacket :flutter: so that's a plus

e; guess she's being pushed seriously now, or Beats has stooped really low for their sponsorships/advertisements expect to her prob replace Mels if her label decides to launch her ass hard with the 'new alt/pop queen', however, much like Angie- they need to sing about something OTHER than fuckin weed, n Jaira needs to learn how to write a single song first ijs :creep: