graham4anything

Lana Del Rey NYC Concert - October 23/24, 2017

God why she did she had to do that presale without considering the scope of her fanbase here in the East and the venue size? I mean it's a great profit for her, but it's still not fair given how she's never performing in New York nowadays

I have to sell my tickets for the Oct 24th concert! My mom bought them for me but I sadly won’t be able to go. I have one ticket, and I need at least $200 for it (I hate to charge this much because I know its crazy expensive but my mom wants her money back) if anyone is interested please let me know!!!

I have to sell my tickets for the Oct 24th concert! My mom bought them for me but I sadly won’t be able to go. I have one ticket, and I need at least $200 for it (I hate to charge this much because I know its crazy expensive but my mom wants her money back) if anyone is interested please let me know!!!

$200 for one ticket? Those tickets were only $72 including fees. 

$200 for one ticket? Those tickets were only $72 including fees.

I know! I feel so bad but my mom bought it for $250 so I want to try my hardest to get her money back

Jesus, the first time I actually feel the urge to see the Queen live (I'm a show virgin  :hoe: ) and it has to be at the worst fuckin venue in the city.

What's bad about this venue? 

What are some of you guys’ lining up plans? I wanna line up early, but none of my friends want to so I'm finna get to know some stans so I'm not waiting in line by myself lol.

I would like to line up early. You're lucky you have friends going with you at all. I went to school at fucking FIT and would literally pay one of my old classmates just to bring me coffee and guard my shit, hold my place in line and stuff. I know some of them still live there. The jerks...

The closer we get the more I'm going a little mental thinking about how I'm going to do this alone. I've seen her twice, once with a friend and once alone, and both times sucked. Yet I still give the Queen my coins...Sigh. I just love New York is the thing, but I've never traveled less than 8 hours to see her. Philly. Hollywood. And now NYC. (For her LA To The Moon she isn't even coming to Pittsburgh, but State College instead. I swear every artist chooses the slums of Ohio but never PGH. Agh.)

Anyway, when are you thinking of lining up? What have you read thus far in regards to other people's plans? Can you believe the guy I called at the Terminal 5 box office said I wouldn't need to line up more than an hour in advance?! Clearly, he doesn't have a clue.

So people have been lined up for days but apparently there's a *HUGE* sign on the door that says 18+. So have your ID's and we're all set, boys and girls. Also no offense but thank God there won't be 12 year olds fucking screaming running around everywhere.