Sign in to follow this  
electra

G-Easy Name-Drops Lana in New Song

Lana: makes a song calling G-Easy a loser

Y'all: hahaha! how funny! screw G-Easy!!

G-Easy: makes a song saying Lana found him to be crazy, names drops her

Y'all: fuck G-Sleazy!!

Lol, Lana even had the nerve to G-sign her hand at her concert. y'all are boring

Lol, Lana even had the nerve to G-sign her hand at her concert. y'all are boring

agree

THIS. The Stan hivemind just enjoys trashing anyone their fave used to date. It's ridiculous. 

14417469274.gif

THIS. The Stan hivemind just enjoys trashing anyone their fave used to date. It's ridiculous. 

I think what makes this situation different is that he put something specific about their relationship out in the open, stating that he was doing drugs and putting her in environments she didn't like which is maybe why they stopped seeing each other. That's something very personal between him and Lana and it was put there to garner attention about their relationship rumors

In My Feelings is a more general breakup song, she calls him a loser but it's more about the vague details of how the breakup made her feel, she doesn't go out of her way to state the problems in their relationship

Oh please. Lana probably did drugs with all of her boyfriends. She's a grown woman.

Y'all calling him sleazy and disgusting when he literally just mentions her name. :facepalm:

It's just stupid because the reactions to this mirror the reactions to Eminem name-dropping Lana, except Marshall actually said some disgusting shit in his lyrics so???? I just don't get fans I guess. They're artists & they're entitled & expected to write about their lives and experiences in the music. God forbid! 

14417469274.gif

I don't really like G-Eazy, but I think you guys are overreacting. He's not saying anything bad about her in the song, if anything, he's criticizing himself. And the "They pouring drugs on titties, and now everybody sniffing" is in reference to this, which was like a year ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5u39SphZcE

Agree 100%

I think what makes this situation different is that he put something specific about their relationship out in the open, stating that he was doing drugs and putting her in environments she didn't like which is maybe why they stopped seeing each other. That's something very personal between him and Lana and it was put there to garner attention about their relationship rumors

In My Feelings is a more general breakup song, she calls him a loser but it's more about the vague details of how the breakup made her feel, she doesn't go out of her way to state the problems in their relationship

IMF could have been a general breakup song... until she revealed the boyfriend's name :lel:

8nl2OpX.png