Sign in to follow this  
HunterSThompson

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

Anyone have a presale code they want to give me? Please x.

Info above from Ticketmaster!

how do you get presale codes? doesn't seem to be the same process as it was for the other california shows (where there was a purchase necessary). there's no info about this show on her official website so i'm like confused about how to access pre-sale tickets 

ZRBNill.jpg

how do you get presale codes? doesn't seem to be the same process as it was for the other california shows (where there was a purchase necessary). there's no info about this show on her official website so i'm like confused about how to access pre-sale tickets 

You had to have purchased something LFL-related by 11:59PM EST

I purchased a litho to get the code and they still haven't sent it to me and the presale starts in 40 minutes...  Nevermind I got the code and it starts in 3 MINUTES. HELP.

i don't why or how but i found a presale code in my email (possibly from my last purchase for the anaheim show) 

hope everyone got their tix ! 

If it's a code sent to you last week then it doesn't work. I tried my Anaheim/San Diego codes this morning for San Francisco but they didn't work. And they were never used last week.

But if it's a code they sent to you this morning, and you're not using it, please let me haha =)

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

If it's a code sent to you last week then it doesn't work. I tried my Anaheim/San Diego codes this morning for San Francisco but they didn't work. And they were never used last week.

But if it's a code they sent to you this morning, and you're not using it, please let me haha =)

It's already sold out honey.

Bury me to Bel Air.

I got tickets!! Holy fucking shit I'm so excited!!! Did anyone else get them?

Me too  :)  this will be my 4th time seeing her live in San Francisco.. I just hope this setlist has tons of songs from Lust and not just a couple like Anaheim/San Diego

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

no, it was a brand new code sent at 7am and i'm still confused 

i used it though, but i see you already got a ticket anyway =) 

ZRBNill.jpg

Me too  :)  this will be my 4th time seeing her live in San Francisco.. I just hope this setlist has tons of songs from Lust and not just a couple like Anaheim/San Diego

Wow! Its my first :flutter: i don't even care if she sings video games ten times lol I'm just so happy. (Jk lana dont get ideas)

Me!!

Yay!!!!

LIZARD PEOPLE

no, it was a brand new code sent at 7am and i'm still confused 

i used it though, but i see you already got a ticket anyway =) 

I did!! But the code was only good for two tickets, so I need to try for two more tomorrow because none of my other friends got a code and they were all expecting me to get their ticket... but there was a two ticket limit so as of right now only some of us are going lol

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

Is it really sold out already?

The only way to know for sure is if someone still has a code. Use the code to try to buy 1 ticket only, if you can't get it then yes the presale is sold out.

But who knows what percentage of the tickets got reserved for presale. Sometimes it's 50% of the tickets, sometimes it's much more. There was an event recently at Bill Graham that released 90% of the tickets for presale, so imagine how difficult it was to get through for the general on-sale with only 10% of the venue left to sell out

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg