Photo

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   cherriesinthespring

cherriesinthespring

sweet like vanilla is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationWest Coast
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 43d 14h 6m 19s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:37 AM

I love the fact that she's going back to Bill Graham..

The last time she was there the show was so crazy

https://www.youtube....h?v=4Qg4lsWSkX4

I just showed this to my husband and now he says he doesn't want to go lmfao. I said I'll sell his ticket and go alone but he said he'll go.
Got kinda excited to go alone tho cuz I'd go be a real Stan and camp out all day long. He wants no part of that. We're gonna end up in the back and it's making me sad right now kinda but hey at least I'll be there.
  • fessle likes this
OKsbcrC.jpg JUSTICE FOR YOSEMITE - JUSTICE FOR ARCHITECTURE - JUSTICE FOR ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU - JUSTICE FOR WAYAMAYA - NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

#22 OFFLINE   ChristianSaad

ChristianSaad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 9h 47m 41s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:38 AM

Does someone have an extra presale code that they can please let me have? Please DM me.

Good luck.. but some people on here are saying the presale is already sold out, even with a code!

Cle_I_HUs_AAd_E_zxxx.jpg

#23 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationSac
  • Time Online: 36d 15h 29m 4s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:49 AM

Can we all as a fandom agree to NOT show up the day before like the San Diego show? Some of y'all so extra...lining up the afternoon before the show ugh.
  • fessle, JehovahThikness, cherriesinthespring and 2 others like this

#24 OFFLINE   LOVE

LOVE

i could be your ingenue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationDown on the West Coast...
  • Fan Since:July 2014
  • Time Online: 21d 18h 46m 19s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:54 AM

Can we all as a fandom agree to NOT show up the day before like the San Diego show? Some of y'all so extra...lining up the afternoon before the show ugh.

lmao please

also if tickets arent sold out, i will be going. pray for me

• 99centlips likes this

giphy.gif

#25 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationLDN —> ATL —> NYC
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 191d 35m 13s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:22 AM

I attended this show, and oh my god... let me just tell you...

During no point during the show was I ever standing perfectly upright with both feet on the ground. The crowd NEVER stopped moving/swaying. It was literally like watching a show where the audience was standing in an ocean. The audience was an ocean. During the majority of show I was either standing on one foot and tilted slightly sideways, or I had no feet on the ground and was just being hoisted up via being smushed between The San Francisco Gays . Because the crowd was constantly moving, I somehow shifted all the way to 3rd row when I started off somewhere between 6th-10th row. I remember at one point we all tilted at 30 degree angles to the left, then the right, then the back, before being upright again. I don't really know how else to describe that moment, but it was like everyone was falling over all at once. I'm surprised the whole crowd didn't topple to the floor. It was pretty terrifying. But we just kept sliding until everyone was upright again. It was hectic guys, I'm telling you. The most wild concert experience I've ever had. 

Oh, and a literal fistfight broke out during 'Young & Beautiful' like three feet away from where I was. I just thought the juxtaposition of Lana up on stage singing a beautiful lovesong ballad and some gays screaming at each other and throwing punches was so hilarious. Eventually one of them got socked in the nose and was bleeding and had to be carried out of the crowd.

& Towards the end of the show, I think at Video Games which was the third to last song, this gay literally made like a drill formation. He put his hands in a triangle formation over his head and would bend over and just charge through people to try to get to the front. At this point I was 4th row and was not about to let this gay push me back any further so I took my gum out and put it in his hair without him even noticing. To this day, I still view this as the worst thing I've ever done to another human being, but.... *Kim Kardashian 'it's what she deserves' gif*

At the end of the show, I was literally drenched in other people's sweat (the guy I was standing next to was soaking through his shirt and of course I was pushed up against him, it was so nasty) and the floor was COVERED in weaves, sweaters, lipsticks, glasses, books, etc. You couldn't even see the floor.. soooo many fucking hair extensions, guys.

My feet were completely destroyed after the show too from everyone stepping on them, but I really didn't care about that during the show, I just suffered through it. But for about a week afterwards I had to wear slippers every day lol. I thought for sure my boss was going to be on my arse about it because she was reeeaaally particular about our work dress guidelines, but she was a total G and completely understood and let it slide lol. 

It was the most wild thing I've ever experienced from top to bottom, but of course it was 100% worth it and I'd do it a million times over. #anythingforlana

• LipsterDelRey, VioletPrincess, SouthInGuy and 10 others like this

24682739077_25218a306a_b.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 •

#26 OFFLINE   JehovahThikness

JehovahThikness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • Time Online: 113d 21h 51m 45s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:25 AM

well the store didn't even send me a pre-sale code even though I bought something so I better fucking be able to get tickets tomorrow ((:

Posted Image

#27 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationSac

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

lmao please

also if tickets arent sold out, i will be going. pray for me

A stan with a 9-5 can dream!
See you there ;)

This venue is 7000 I doubt it's sold out yet
Good luck!!
  • LOVE likes this

#28 ONLINE   Bartender

Bartender

Latex box with a bow, give me a kiss & start to choke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Time Online: 115d 4h 15m 56s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Is the venue 18+?

giphy.gif

#29 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationSac

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:13 AM

Is the venue 18+?

No!

• Bartender likes this

#30 ONLINE   Bartender

Bartender

Latex box with a bow, give me a kiss & start to choke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Time Online: 115d 4h 15m 56s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:10 AM

No!

Thank you for letting me know! I might be able to go! Imma try to get tickets during general sale.

giphy.gif

#31 OFFLINE   FredRed

FredRed

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationMassachussets

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

This video is great and will be a future document of the insane fandom of Lana Del Rey. Every fan should watch. I experienced similar when I saw her at the House of Blues in Boston. It is because of this video and Elizabeth (Californialuv84) that I started my Lana and Bob channel!!

• LOVE likes this

#32 OFFLINE   FredRed

FredRed

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationMassachussets

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Is this show all General Admission? I can not go as I am on the other coast but if there are reserved seats I might and try to get some for someone. Pricing on Ticketmaster says $59 so I have the feeling it's all GA.

#33 OFFLINE   JehovahThikness

JehovahThikness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • Time Online: 113d 21h 51m 45s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

I GOT A TICKET I AM SCREAMING
  • FredRed, HunterSThompson and expandableclitoris like this

Posted Image

#34 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationSac

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:25 PM

Wow I got tickets yesterday but wanted to see if there were any left and it said sold out at 10:01 HOW?

#35 OFFLINE   LOVE

LOVE

i could be your ingenue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationDown on the West Coast...
  • Fan Since:July 2014
  • Time Online: 21d 18h 46m 19s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

I GOT A TICKET AFTER REFRESHING FOR 15 MINUTES

i dont think they sold out right away but ticketmaster was definitely flooded with traffic but thankfully two suckers lost their tickets

• JehovahThikness, FredRed, 99centlips and 1 other like this

giphy.gif

#36 OFFLINE   FredRed

FredRed

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationMassachussets

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

I was logged in when they went online and I was able to purchase some but since it was GA I didn't buy any. I'm happy for those that did. :)

#37 OFFLINE   cherriesinthespring

cherriesinthespring

sweet like vanilla is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • LocationWest Coast
  • Time Online: 43d 14h 6m 19s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:39 PM

Is this show all General Admission? I can not go as I am on the other coast but if there are reserved seats I might and try to get some for someone. Pricing on Ticketmaster says $59 so I have the feeling it's all GA.

It is all general admission but there are seats on the balcony you can sit in, not assigned tho. Im sure everyone will be standing on the floor and there will be tons of empty seats
OKsbcrC.jpg JUSTICE FOR YOSEMITE - JUSTICE FOR ARCHITECTURE - JUSTICE FOR ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU - JUSTICE FOR WAYAMAYA - NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

#38 OFFLINE   Whorerick

Whorerick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Time Online: 7d 10h 19m 3s

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:03 PM

I GOT TICKETS! It was crazy. I am so happy right now! I thought they were sold out cause no tickets were found until I clicked refresh about 69 times. I got my hands on 3 ticket but time ran out and I died until I clicked refresh again, it went through but there was an error during the process so no more Lana, at that point I gave up but then I heard God aka Lana telling me to not give up so I went for the button again and guess what it went through. Thank you God aka Lana Del Rey for believing in me. 

• JehovahThikness, FredRed, 99centlips and 2 others like this

#39 OFFLINE   SouthInGuy

SouthInGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 11d 23h 44m 6s

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:00 PM

I attended this show, and oh my god... let me just tell you...

During no point during the show was I ever standing perfectly upright with both feet on the ground. The crowd NEVER stopped moving/swaying. It was literally like watching a show where the audience was standing in an ocean. The audience was an ocean. During the majority of show I was either standing on one foot and tilted slightly sideways, or I had no feet on the ground and was just being hoisted up via being smushed between The San Francisco Gays . Because the crowd was constantly moving, I somehow shifted all the way to 3rd row when I started off somewhere between 6th-10th row. I remember at one point we all tilted at 30 degree angles to the left, then the right, then the back, before being upright again. I don't really know how else to describe that moment, but it was like everyone was falling over all at once. I'm surprised the whole crowd didn't topple to the floor. It was pretty terrifying. But we just kept sliding until everyone was upright again. It was hectic guys, I'm telling you. The most wild concert experience I've ever had. 

Oh, and a literal fistfight broke out during 'Young & Beautiful' like three feet away from where I was. I just thought the juxtaposition of Lana up on stage singing a beautiful lovesong ballad and some gays screaming at each other and throwing punches was so hilarious. Eventually one of them got socked in the nose and was bleeding and had to be carried out of the crowd.

& Towards the end of the show, I think at Video Games which was the third to last song, this gay literally made like a drill formation. He put his hands in a triangle formation over his head and would bend over and just charge through people to try to get to the front. At this point I was 4th row and was not about to let this gay push me back any further so I took my gum out and put it in his hair without him even noticing. To this day, I still view this as the worst thing I've ever done to another human being, but.... *Kim Kardashian 'it's what she deserves' gif*

At the end of the show, I was literally drenched in other people's sweat (the guy I was standing next to was soaking through his shirt and of course I was pushed up against him, it was so nasty) and the floor was COVERED in weaves, sweaters, lipsticks, glasses, books, etc. You couldn't even see the floor.. soooo many fucking hair extensions, guys.

My feet were completely destroyed after the show too from everyone stepping on them, but I really didn't care about that during the show, I just suffered through it. But for about a week afterwards I had to wear slippers every day lol. I thought for sure my boss was going to be on my arse about it because she was reeeaaally particular about our work dress guidelines, but she was a total G and completely understood and let it slide lol. 

It was the most wild thing I've ever experienced from top to bottom, but of course it was 100% worth it and I'd do it a million times over. #anythingforlana

I'm not nervous at all now...  :O

• Elle and cherriesinthespring like this

#40 OFFLINE   kik

kik

Lucididididididididity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationMontréal
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 138d 18h 31m 53s

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

The crowd NEVER stopped moving/swaying. It was literally like watching a show where the audience was standing in an ocean. The audience was an ocean. During the majority of show I was either standing on one foot and tilted slightly sideways, or I had no feet on the ground and was just being hoisted up via being smushed between The San Francisco Gays .

bigstock-Flamingo-742384.jpg

Spoiler

We've always fascinated her.

• Elle and cherriesinthespring like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users