Sign in to follow this  
HunterSThompson

Lana Del Rey to perform in San Francisco (9/5/2017)

not half as many gays as i expected, disappointing!

i kid, i had such a great first show, we started like 30 feet away from the stage once the crowd shoved when we could stand, but by the end we were 15 feet away from the front. i think her BTD performance was one of the best live renditions of that song yet, and i cried during change sis. the ending of body electric was godly. but let me tell you, i hate cruel world so much but i had NEVER been so relieved to hear those chords after all the cockteasing for the first hour :toofunny:

I screamed every time the fucking DJ changed the song or when the lights would change  :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

When her dancers have better outfits than her

xpcpf.jpg

Tbh, I don't think their outfits are very good either... Can't Johnny Blue Eyes fix cute outfits for all of them? Those skirts look as if they're from H&M. :rip: http://www.hm.com/se/product/73717?article=73717-A

She still sang the line "hit me and it felt like a kiss" didn't she say she hated it and wasn't going to sing it anymore?

I can't remember exactly, but she didn't sing it in London, at all.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I noticed she sang it at one of the recent shows (Poland?) that I was watching on YT too. I did think it weird she while sang it the other night after that interview made a big deal out of it. 

she sings the line sometimes.. probably just because she's caught up in the performance and is performing out of habit. But she did say a couple weeks ago that she doesn't feel the same bout a few lines in UV but still likes the track

ALSO SHE DID RLY GOOD VOCALLY LAST NIGHT THO

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

she sings the line sometimes.. probably just because she's caught up in the performance and is performing out of habit. But she did say a couple weeks ago that she doesn't feel the same bout a few lines in UV but still likes the track

ALSO SHE DID RLY GOOD VOCALLY LAST NIGHT THO

YES she did soo good vocally, I was so happy about that. It made up for when she mixes up her own lyrics haha

I thought it was the perfect mom outfit.

I was wearing exactly the same outfit as her :toofunny:

LIZARD PEOPLE

The way she sang Body Electric oh my gosh I need this for an anniversary edition of BTD/Paradise or something. :defeated: I'M DEAD. :defeated:

https://instagram.com/p/BY6EbNHl_xn/

Has she sang it like that before? I fee like it sounds different somehow

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.