Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

9th August | Lana Del Rey @ Øya Festival Oslo, Norway

The problem is that lana is uninterested for the shows

She's not uninterested in the slightest but she's definitely quite relaxed. She seems the most happy performing than she's been in a long time. She's really into it rather than wandering back and forth from left and right on the stage like she used to.

She's not uninterested in the slightest but she's definitely quite relaxed. She seems the most happy performing than she's been in a long time. She's really into it rather than wandering back and forth from left and right on the stage like she used to.

Idk i may be wrong but she is probably tired too..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The problem is that lana is uninterested for the shows

i really don't get that impression at all, neither from how she talks about her shows in social media or from how the performances actually are. she's just very into athleisure at the moment for some reason, but not really doing a very good job at it, lol.

i really don't get that impression at all, neither from how she talks about her shows in social media or from how the performances actually are. she's just very into athleisure at the moment for some reason, but not really doing a very good job at it, lol.

Yes you're probably right..If she likes it it's very fine from me I really don't care about what she wears..I jusy want her to enjoy her concerts

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i agree, i think this is the happiest she's ever looked on stage in my opinion...since like...fuck...2011?

~INSTA1.gif