SlowGinFizzzz

P!NK

Beautiful Trauma is EVERYTHING!!! Jack Antonoff is literally perfect and everything he touches turns to gold, bye. Such a good opener. Hope the rest of the album can live up to this song.

This! I understand if somebody who expected another "typical" P!nk album like I'm Not Dead, Funhouse or The Truth About Love isn't much of a fan of the new sound, but I love it so far! I'm so glad my original queen is back! :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This! I understand if somebody who expected another "typical" P!nk album like I'm Not Dead, Funhouse or The Truth About Love isn't much of a fan of the new sound, but I love it so far! I'm so glad my original queen is back! :flutter:

do we know credits for the other songs on the album? i’m really curious if Jack did other songs with her

H0bDaqU.gif

do we know credits for the other songs on the album? i’m really curious if Jack did other songs with her

I don't think we have the credits for any other songs yet. But since they only mentioned Steve Mac, Johnny McDaid, Max Martin, Shellback, Jack Antonoff, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin and Busbee when the album was announced, I think it's quite likely that he was involved in a few more!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Beautiful Trauma - 9/10
Revenge - 7/10
Whatever You Want - 10/10

What About Us - 8/10
But We Lost It - 8/10
Barbies - 8/10
Where We Go - 10/10
For Now - 10/10 
Secrets - 10/10 
Better Life - 06/10
I Am Here - 06/10
Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken 07/10
You Get My Love 07/10

Da, da, da, da, do, do, do

I literally forgot that I made this thread. :rip:

Sooo Beautiful Trauma was released last week and it's already certified 2 x platinum in Australia. With first-week sales of 407k (384k of which are pure sales), it's the highest-selling debut of the year by a female in the US and also the most successful one of her career. It skyrocketed to #1 in the US, Australia, the UK and several other countries.

It's a different sound than her previous albums, and at first listen, it might even sound underwhelming, but it's definitely a grower. Keep in mind that The Truth About Love (2012) was criticized for being too similar to her previous albums, so I guess it's quite interesting that we now have an album with more ballads and less typical P!nk bangers. 

My personal favourites are Beautiful Trauma, Where We Go, Secrets, For Now and You Get My Love. :party:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I just liked 'Walk me home' and 'Courage'. The first 2 songs are kinda ok too. The rest is terrible.

She always had her own sound, don't get why she tries so hard now to sound like everyone else out there...

Why are there 2 threads of P!NK tho? omg @SlowGinFizzzz

But i love her new song so much 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing