Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Del Rey Interviewed By Spin or Bin

So if the movie she's recording for is out June 2013, it could potentially be Man of Steel, the new Superman film. Very American. Directed by Zack Snyder too and I can see him wanting to use Lana's music in a film. That's where my money is anyway.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Good point ataraxia, we could look at what's out next year and speculate! Although maybe it should be in its own thread.

June 7

- After Earth

- The Internship

- Now You See Me

June 14

- The End of the World

- Man of Steel

June 21

- Monsters University (3D/2D theaters)

- World War Z

June 28

- Kick-Ass 2

- White House Down

I'm not sure which if those would be her bag, though. If she picked that is.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

So if the movie she's recording for is out June 2013, it could potentially be Man of Steel, the new Superman film. Very American. Directed by Zack Snyder too and I can see him wanting to use Lana's music in a film. That's where my money is anyway.

It would be so perfect for The Great Gatsby, though :crying:

It would be so perfect for The Great Gatsby, though :crying:

Wow that would be great, her lush mysic and videos would be something Baz Lurman would love for his film, i wonder if this is one of the films??

I wonder if these movie songs came around once she went to Canne [or Sundance??] this year??? I remember seeing her talking to Harvey Weinstein who's a big Hollywood producer.

I think she could be doing the soundtrack to a movie called "White House Down" that comes out in June, since she's all about America.

Plot:

"Follows a Secret Service agent who happens to be a single dad and must save the president when 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is taken over by paramilitary group."Follows a Secret Service agent who happens to be a single dad and must save the president when 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is taken over by paramilitary group."

"Described as Die Hard meets Air Force One."

It's a little stretch though.

Omg, 8 track Paradise album, 9th track Burning Desire iTunes track, 2 soundtrack songs in 2013............11 new songs!!!! :defeated:

Was pretty sure she was doing a whole soundtrack.

Omg a Sin City style video directed by Rodriguez plz thanks :excited: JAMIE KING was in the first movie too, maybe she put in a good word!

Thought about the Jaime King connection too! I'd love if Lana created a song for Sin City 2. :flutter: