Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

White Supremacist Protest In Charlottesville, Virginia

i'm all against nazism and white supremacy... but HOW can you be okay with wishing death upon someone who wishes death upon others? you are literally no better. birds of a feather.

they should be locked up and isolated instead.

okay.... :crossed:

tumblr_nlqhunYeje1qzxeqqo2_500.gif

My very best friend lives in an area relatively close to this in VA and let me just say -- the amount of Nazis (and sympathizers), KKK members/supporters and general racists (who are VERY vocal about her, her interracial marriage, mixed-race child, etc.) is shocking and disgusting.

These people are obviously gutter trash...When you have JEFF SESSIONS...the man that Martin Luther King's widow vocally denounced when he was running for federal judge (because of his extremely racist actions/policies) condemning these people, you know there's a real problem...

Sickening. America is such an embarassing place to be these days.

There is no excuse. This is absolutely horrible...This administration dislikes Hispanic communities, African-American communities, the LGBT community, and women (over half the population!!!!!), but yet the president will not say a damn thing against Russians and begrudgingly denounces FUCKING NAZIS. Such bullshit.

My very best friend lives in an area relatively close to this in VA and let me just say -- the amount of Nazis (and sympathizers), KKK members/supporters and general racists (who are VERY vocal about her, her interracial marriage, mixed-race child, etc.) is shocking and disgusting.

These people are obviously gutter trash...When you have JEFF SESSIONS...the man that Martin Luther King's widow vocally denounced when he was running for federal judge (because of his extremely racist actions/policies) condemning these people, you know there's a real problem...

Sickening. America is such an embarassing place to be these days.

There is no excuse. This is absolutely horrible...This administration dislikes Hispanic communities, African-American communities, the LGBT community, and women (over half the population!!!!!), but yet the president will not say a damn thing against Russians and begrudgingly denounces FUCKING NAZIS. Such bullshit.

He didn't want to denounce them at first because that's a large chunk of his support, and I bet he agrees with them too. Fuck him as well.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

hey in the light of this happening i just wanna say if you want to help out in the fight against white supremacy and help out those injured you can always donate to antifa and there are several crowdfunding campaigns floating around but whatever you do don't donate to the ACLU since they also defend nazis and other garbage people

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i hope every nazi is brutally murdered

i'm all against nazism and white supremacy... but HOW can you be okay with wishing death upon someone who wishes death upon others? you are literally no better. birds of a feather.

they should be locked up and isolated instead.

nope. they'll still continue their ways of being nazis.

What is wrong with somebody with a different skin colour? This is exactly why I hate being white. The majority of this race is fucking stupid and thinks "white is right". All those people need to be shot and killed. End of story.

jesus christ... can't believe what i'm reading here. get some help girl!

Supporting these simultaneously  

ljZXOe0.jpg

The fact that people can walk around with a Nazi flag, do the Nazi salute etc. in America just like that... :rip:

14dc-trump-1502639727214-facebookJumbo.j

In Germany and Austria (and some other countries too, I guess), they'd get arrested for that.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I dunno, this just sound so surreal to me. Never thought as a kid that I would live in a world where there are still people who symphetizes with people like Nazis. I never wanted to believe that Trump would win the election. Somehow he did and I haven't heard anyone who's happy about it. Apart from some idiots on Twitter of course.

Ugh. I get so angry that it's still "ok" for them to do this! I hate them!! They make so many lives miserable for no good reason at all!

Saw this comic strip a few minutes ago and reminded me of the discussion in this thread. =/

2017-01-24-Indiana-Jones.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The fact that people can walk around with a Nazi flag, do the Nazi salute etc. in America just like that... :rip:

14dc-trump-1502639727214-facebookJumbo.j

In Germany and Austria (and some other countries too, I guess), they'd get arrested for that.

Nazis are so scary. Seriously, they give me goosebumps just thinking about them. I hope I'll never meet or see one in life, they'd probably hit me or something for just standing up.

Some IDIOTIC nazis were so pressed by innocent Afghans having a calm sitting protest in central Stockholm that they came in a group and hit them - still unbelievable to me that it happened. The police started to protect them during the day after that, but couldn't during the night they said... I think the protest is still going on, I haven't heard any news about it. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png