latothemoon

Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival - Los Angeles, California | October 28, 2017

Tyler, the Creator just announced the lineup for his festival, Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival, Lana is one of the headliners! She attended last year, and is now performing

It will take place from October 28-29th at Exposition Park in LA, with Lana headlining day 1

vlxyl.jpg

100% think this is gonna be GL and SB live for the first time properly. Think this might have a wee bit of an interesting set list? I doubt it'll be her typical set.

just like i was 100% sure she'd make an appearance at The Weeknd's set at Lolla Paris or vice versa, and we all know how that turned out

image.png

I whip my hair back and forth ..lol are they still relevant?

well, i didnt even know they made music. I only know that Jaden is a spoiled brat and was featured on a Justin Bieber song a century ago

image.png

well, i didnt even know they made music. I only know that Jaden is a spoiled brat and was featured on a Justin Bieber song a century ago

Yes..and willow made like 2 "hits"..and then they say that lana's rich father bought her career lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I whip my hair back and forth ..lol are they still relevant?

Jaden made an appearance on one of Tyler's songs on his album. He also has a song out (i think)

Don't know about Willow tho

just like i was 100% sure she'd make an appearance at The Weeknd's set at Lolla Paris or vice versa, and we all know how that turned out

That was quite a large event though with lots of incredibly busy artists, this, not so much.