Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, California | September 8, 2017

Anyone is welcome in California....it's open for everyone who brings peace love and happiness to the world. 

California is America California is the world

So instead of complaining, come to California and be a freak like me

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Anyone is welcome in California....it's open for everyone who brings peace love and happiness to the world. 

sorry ! not everyone has the time or money to travel cross country to a state that's sinking into the ocean giphy.gif

lol I don't wanna hear a single Cali fan complain ever again.

$$$

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

@-

I have a feeling if Lana played in your backyard, you would find an excuse not to go see her and then whine about it

lol

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@-

I have a feeling if Lana played in your backyard, you would find an excuse not to go see her and then whine about it

lol

bc "complaining" about how traveling half way across a country is expensive and not worth the time is so invalid  lol.

cali fans are so stupid man

pretty sure there's a difference between my backyard and half way across america  :oprah3:

This isn't a debate or up for discussion. Lana NEEDS to perform in other states.

@-

lol

Can you... shut up? Cali fans get so many chances to see her it's ridiculous

Kate Bush played ONE place for months for the first time in 40 years and probably won't play anywhere else again ever.

People who wanted to see her came to her (I had a ticket).

Billy Joel played about 50 times, once a month in Madison Square Garden (and counting)

personally, any red state should be taboo until a later date.

and after the major breach of security overseas, I would suggest no live shows at all.

(not only did the person get on stage, but he wore a backpack, a very severe breach of security.)

Is anyone going? I called and asked the bowl what time they allow lining up and they said 8am, but I'm not sure how much they value that rule (I've heard they're quite strict?). If not I'm gonna camp lol

edit: nvm i found tweets of crazy 1975 stans camping the day before

Demos_copy.png

Kate Bush played ONE place for months for the first time in 40 years and probably won't play anywhere else again ever.

People who wanted to see her came to her (I had a ticket).

Billy Joel played about 50 times, once a month in Madison Square Garden (and counting)

personally, any red state should be taboo until a later date.

and after the major breach of security overseas, I would suggest no live shows at all.

(not only did the person get on stage, but he wore a backpack, a very severe breach of security.)

Nnnnnnnnn.......

No. Just no. Nobody gives a fuck about Kate Bush or Billy Joel show from 60 years ago.

Get it together, you're not making any sense

Confirmed by Lana. This makes me so happy. I'm so jealous of everyone attending tonight!

36967640121_f008698eca_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Zella just got on stage. "This song is the song that Lana told me she liked when we first met." (Jameson) "This is our first show together. This is my first time seeing her too. I'm excited about that. So, this one is for her" 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS