Sign in to follow this  
buster

2017 World Tour Announced

Lana announced today that she will be going on a world tour. This makes me happy. I have seen her several times but I want her to visit places she hasn't been to especially in the U.S. I know the album is doing very well and I am so happy to hear about a world tour. 

When do you guys think the tour would start? Share your opinions

I guess it'll start this winter as earliest, but I hope she'll come to Sweden at least late spring so I still have a chance to queue outdoors without freezing my butt off for a good GA spot. :deadbanana:

Although I really hope she comes during (next) summer or early fall so you don't have to bother about school stuff so much, but it feels unlikely to sell tickets so early in advance.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

When do you guys think the tour would start? Share your opinions

I'm expecting it to kick off in 2018. It sounded like they're still in the process of planning it all, plus this is an actual LDR tour and not just some festival dates she can casually mention a few days before the actual show, so she'll have to announce the dates and everything a couple months in advance.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

im so damn excited for it, i hope she includes brazil in it

i know that she is coming for Lollapalooza but ONLY ONE CONCERT? goddamit hell no

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm expecting it to kick off in 2018. It sounded like they're still in the process of planning it all, plus this is an actual LDR tour and not just some festival dates she can casually mention a few days before the actual show, so she'll have to announce the dates and everything a couple months in advance.

True, in one of her interviews she was asked about a world tour (was it for that iTunes radio channel?) and she said nothing was planned yet. She could obviously have said that to keep it a secret longer, but I didn't get that feeling. Especially since she wanted someone to tour with.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I want her to do actual shows in Latin America, not here for more festivals sets  :crossed:

I mean, she's been confirmed for Lollapalooza Brasil 2018 so it seems she's going for the festival shows next year. It is reasonable though for her to come through via festivals, even an artist as big as The Weeknd came to Latin America through festivals this year, all of his shows were part of the Lollpalooza festival of different countries like Argentina, Brasil and Chile, but he also came to Colombia via a national music festival called Estéreo Picnic, she might take the same approach as him. I just hope she doesn't neglect any of her latin fans this time around, we've been waiting for more than enough, take our coins Queen!  :defeated:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif