Sign in to follow this  
buster

2017 World Tour Announced

I want her to do actual shows in Latin America, not here for more festivals sets  :crossed:

I mean, she's been confirmed for Lollapalooza Brasil 2018 so it seems she's going for the festival shows next year. It is reasonable though for her to come through via festivals, even an artist as big as The Weeknd came to Latin America through festivals this year, all of his shows were part of the Lollpalooza festival of different countries like Argentina, Brasil and Chile, but he also came to Colombia via a national music festival called Estéreo Picnic, she might take the same approach as him. I just hope she doesn't neglect any of her latin fans this time around, we've been waiting for more than enough, take our coins Queen!  :defeated:

but if she only comes to Lollapalooza, we will be neglected, we have a large fanbase in Latin America

Lollapalooza, at least in Brazil, it's fucking expensive and i don't have money to go, people here consider to go to Lolla Chile/Argentina bc even though we have to pay a flight ticket + lolla + etc, (still) it's less expensive to go abroad to enjoy Lollapalooza than going on our own country

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I want her to do actual shows in Latin America, not here for more festivals sets  :crossed:

I mean, she's been confirmed for Lollapalooza Brasil 2018 so it seems she's going for the festival shows next year. It is reasonable though for her to come through via festivals, even an artist as big as The Weeknd came to Latin America through festivals this year, all of his shows were part of the Lollpalooza festival of different countries like Argentina, Brasil and Chile, but he also came to Colombia via a national music festival called Estéreo Picnic, she might take the same approach as him. I just hope she doesn't neglect any of her latin fans this time around, we've been waiting for more than enough, take our coins Queen!  :defeated:

THIS, already got my Lollapalooza ticket so if she doesn't come to Lolla Chile I will faint, it would be the first chance I will be able to see her live :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Would love if Lana and Sean went on tour together.  (and tour for Lana might not mean a tour like someone else does, so one should not get their hopes up for 200 dates in a year. Gotta figure a couple of shows a week or month

with breaks in between. (After all, the next album is being recorded, so time is needed for that.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

(After all, the next album is being recorded, so time is needed for that.)

How do we know this? I mean, she's barely in the studio at the moment so I don't think they're working on it at all? Unless you mean old songs she already has recorded and might use for her next album. =/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png