Sign in to follow this  
buster

2017 World Tour Announced

OMG what if she brings out Stevie for the tour? I remember her saying Stevie invited her to be her opening act but she didn't want to do a 60-tour show.. I bet top dollar she'll bring her along. Imagine legends Lana Del Rey and stevie nicks performing together.. WHEW

I have to see her in Australia. I'm praying SO HARD shell come to Brisbane but if not I could possibly do the road trip to Sydney or even Melbourne if I have the money for flights

i live on sunny coast, also praying for brisbane >< 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I hope this bitch puts in a Phoenix date

AZ n NM are so close to Cali yet so, so neglected :crai:

This is good news. Typical Lana marketing. Release an album and tour the following year! I hope she comes to the Boston area and I hope most venues have SEATS that people can reserve. General admission outside of a festival is just not fair to her fans which have to endure so much just to see her.

@@Clampigirl

the so called tour is late 2017 2018 and Lana is in the studio when in California nearly all the time, writing, working with the playas etc.

one would expect the tour to either be short like Endless Summer, or with many breaks in each area (basing herself in her home as often as possible)

Like the festivals that are based throughout the year worldwide

One would expect new music the end of 2018 if the 17 months or so pattern is used, not to mention soundtrack, duets, one-offs, etc.

A new album is an on-going always creating, always writing, moment

time past  time present and time future all as guides

Not to mention Lana utilizes studios in NYC and elsewhere in the nation/world and any major city has a recording studio

and the festival season is widely varied thougout the year, where a solo concert could be planned around after that date

plus perhaps live recordings for box sets on top of that.

For all we know, there will be a new song about the Eclipse tomorrow, though the UK is only suppose to get about 10% of it (assuming she is in UK tomorrow

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

OMG what if she brings out Stevie for the tour? I remember her saying Stevie invited her to be her opening act but she didn't want to do a 60-tour show.. I bet top dollar she'll bring her along. Imagine legends Lana Del Rey and stevie nicks performing together.. WHEW

stevie would never come to brazil

that would be too good

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

It's nice that she's doing a proper tour this time around to try keep the era alive, hopefully she'll change the stage props a lot not to mention the actual setlist. I doubt she'll return to Finland anytime soon and tbh it's a relief, I can keep my money or spend it on something else for a while. Other than that I'm not really excited or anything, since I kinda doubt she'll make any of those big changes I mentioned.