Veinsineon

BREAKING : North Korea Fires Missle(s), pass Japan

you arent wrong. weapons and war? not great but... there are more important matters than animals in the water when youve got a dictatorship firing multiple missiles at your country. im not saying we should "fight back" but we cant just hold hands with north korea and tell them to stop being meanies

TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA :oprah3:

*cut to Lana frantically driving to the woods to write a messy song, scribbles "SNARE BEAT" all over the page*

I now have this image in my head of Lana literally sprinting out of the gas station like a superhero in action with her coffee and trucker hat, like "To the woods, Stella. And send the birds."

I now have this image in my head of Lana literally sprinting out of the gas station like a superhero in action with her coffee and trucker hat, like "To the woods, Stella. And send the birds."

Coachella video coming soon  :thumb:

If you do it 1st they can't after, bcos dead, also you got anti missile stuff alll over the world to protect USA

sorry no you can't nuke innocent people like that, nk is a fucking oppressive dictatorship and in case of nuclear war south koreans and other parts of east asia are going to go down first what kind of logic is that 

nk does send invitation to peace talks time to time,that was a start, if the americans didn't have someone dumber than a cheeto ruling them things wouldn't have escalated to this point and then they still wouldn't react like they do, what's up with this cavalier attitude about people's lives?? since when does it work? america fails at this philosophy every single time, spreading chaos and then living their comfortable life at home: irak, lybia and so on  

america will do just fine probably,it's the rest of the world who will pay the consequences, in this case asian people 

that doesn't change the fact that you can't just nuke a country without warning. it's unethical and would look bad on our part.

erm... call me crazy but I feel as though when you decide to nuke a country all ethics go out the window anyways

slay me kim.

OT: He's such a drama kween. Honey if you're going to do something DO IT WELL. Don't just create panic so the world can fear the "Grand and Invincible North Korea". Ugh or at least wait till LDR6

???, ?????????

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but could someone explain to me why North Korea keep threatening other countries? It's just so stupid. Their people are starving. They're far behind other countries in technology. Is it really just for show off? If not, why would they want to start a war??

I'm honestly getting more worried... I have friends living in Japan and South Korea. And USA. Everyone doubted that N.Korea would ever be able to shoot missiles to Japan, but it seems like they now can? The US might be a bit too far away though...

I'm just... confused I guess? And worried? Like, why spending so much money for a weapon when your own people are living in horrible conditions (Kim obviously doesn't care but still) and might start another war? They're not exactly gaining respect for the rest of the world.

:ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but could someone explain to me why North Korea keep threatening other countries? It's just so stupid. Their people are starving. They're far behind other countries in technology. Is it really just for show off? If not, why would they want to start a war??

I'm honestly getting more worried... I have friends living in Japan and South Korea. And USA. Everyone doubted that N.Korea would ever be able to shoot missiles to Japan, but it seems like they now can? The US might be a bit too far away though...

I'm just... confused I guess? And worried? Like, why spending so much money for a weapon when your own people are living in horrible conditions (Kim obviously doesn't care but still) and might start another war? They're not exactly gaining respect for the rest of the world.

:ohno:

Yes drag north korea

giphy.gif