Veinsineon

BREAKING : North Korea Fires Missle(s), pass Japan

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but could someone explain to me why North Korea keep threatening other countries? It's just so stupid.

You could also say the same about the US. I'm sure North Korea wouldn't be making threats if the US wasn't doing the same... at their doorstep, deploying weapons and stuff in South Korea. :smh: If you don't bother anyone, nobody bothers you. 

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but could someone explain to me why North Korea keep threatening other countries? It's just so stupid. Their people are starving. They're far behind other countries in technology. Is it really just for show off? If not, why would they want to start a war??

I'm honestly getting more worried... I have friends living in Japan and South Korea. And USA. Everyone doubted that N.Korea would ever be able to shoot missiles to Japan, but it seems like they now can? The US might be a bit too far away though...

I'm just... confused I guess? And worried? Like, why spending so much money for a weapon when your own people are living in horrible conditions (Kim obviously doesn't care but still) and might start another war? They're not exactly gaining respect for the rest of the world.

:ohno:

I'm sorry for your ignorance. The US spends about 600 billion for military while having an increasing rate of poverty (50 million Americans receive food stamps, etc.).

You could also say the same about the US. I'm sure North Korea wouldn't be making threats if the US wasn't doing the same... at their doorstep, deploying weapons and stuff in South Korea. :smh: If you don't bother anyone, nobody bothers you. 

I'm sorry for your ignorance. The US spends about 600 billion for military while having an increasing rate of poverty (50 million Americans receive food stamps, etc.).

Oh, I had no idea that the US arms South Korea with weapons, only that they had some kind of alliance. :( Do they also provide Japan with weapons?

(Sweden sells aeroplanes as weapons too, I wish we didn't. Nobody in Sweden likes it but we keep doing it to get money. That's the only argument the government has. Ugh.  :sadcore3: )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Imagine if the missile malfunctioned and actually landed in Japan :rip:

Fuck me this is super scary shit...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm sorry for being ignorant, but could someone explain to me why North Korea keep threatening other countries? It's just so stupid. Their people are starving. They're far behind other countries in technology. Is it really just for show off? If not, why would they want to start a war??

I'm honestly getting more worried... I have friends living in Japan and South Korea. And USA. Everyone doubted that N.Korea would ever be able to shoot missiles to Japan, but it seems like they now can? The US might be a bit too far away though...

I'm just... confused I guess? And worried? Like, why spending so much money for a weapon when your own people are living in horrible conditions (Kim obviously doesn't care but still) and might start another war? They're not exactly gaining respect for the rest of the world.

:ohno:

cause they can. the citizens of n korea are so brainwashed they think kim is a god and that he doesn't poop or pee and that he is immortal

Like, why spending so much money for a weapon when your own people are living in horrible conditions (Kim obviously doesn't care but still) and might start another war?

That weapon ensures that those people keep living in horrible conditions while Kim and his gang keep partying without being bothered by the whole world.

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

Oh, I had no idea that the US arms South Korea with weapons, only that they had some kind of alliance. :( Do they also provide Japan with weapons?

(Sweden sells aeroplanes as weapons too, I wish we didn't. Nobody in Sweden likes it but we keep doing it to get money. That's the only argument the government has. Ugh.  :sadcore3: )

Japan isn't allowed to attack, they are not independent. They have an army for self-defence but they can't use outside of their country, they depend solely on the US. And Korea is dabbling with nuclear weapons, but they do try and send invitations for peace talks to the US because of their hostility but the US flatly refuses every single time because in the peace talks propositions the nuclear disarmament was never tackled. US hegemony of nuclear weaponry is what drives the hostile countries to the west to acquirer them, in case if something happened. The US pushes for desarmement of the "enemy" country, but the latter doesn't want to lose ground. After all, after Libya declared they got rid of their nuclear weapons the americans attacked their country (Onu did but you can guess ...), tore down the dictatorship and this lead to an unresolved civil war. Now Italy & Greece pay the consequences of refugees dying in their seas. This and American intervention in Iraq doesn't push NK to consider giving up on nuclear weapons thus it impedes all talks for peace. If NK ever got rid of them, being a poor country like you highlighted would make them a very weak target. Americans might attack the country and leave chaos behind them. 

You can stem it down to who should hold nuclear weapons, i don't know. We're all stupid countries. Now we even have a new cold war and an american government that doesn't act for the benefit of its people ... 

nuclear disarmament

nuclear disarmament

Was it a nuke?

cause they can. the citizens of n korea are so brainwashed they think kim is a god and that he doesn't poop or pee and that he is immortal

reminds me of religion

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Was it a nuke?

reminds me of religion

No it wasn't a nuke. Right now there testing Long Range ICBM's. The worrying thing is there test are getting more and more successful. It won't be too long till they develop the long ranging nukes. US And NK need to get there heads out of there arses and start talking to each other like adults.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

And here in America there are talks of revamping our nuclear arsenal to the tune of $1 trillion. I'm so embarrassed to live here and be represented by a barely sentient cheeto

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

little donald  and little kim

boys and all their toys they make so much noise

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

China likes the fact that North Korea is a dictatorship and a "closed" country cause South Korea is a threat to them and as long North Korea keeps the wall between them, everything is okay cool and fine as ms Britney Spears would say

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40565119

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93South_Korea_relations

korea-map.gif

Meanwhile I'm just over here praying that I'm riding the subway whenever they actually do try to send a missile to hit us. 

I'd most likely be able to make it underground if I was at home and got the alarm (like I did this morning), but if I was at work and the missile landed in central Tokyo I'd be dead  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Meanwhile I'm just over here praying that I'm riding the subway whenever they actually do try to send a missile to hit us. 

I'd most likely be able to make it underground if I was at home and got the alarm (like I did this morning), but if I was at work and the missile landed in central Tokyo I'd be dead  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Oh I didn't know you lived in Japan!! Stay safe!

Is there anyone who knows that the United Nations etc are going to do now? I woke up by my radio alarm clock as usual and all I remember is that they said that the missile went over Japan - scary as fuck!!

im lost, is there any particular reason theyre firing at japan?? why them of all countries

I'm not sure, it could be that Korea used to be Japan's colony and were treated badly for not so many years ago. It could also be that their economy is very consumer friendly... I forgot what it's called.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png