Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

Seeing the Axl Rose lookalike made me think- could this song be connected to Axl {or perhaps Axl + another guy}? It's about someone Lana considers a star after all, just like Groupie Love. In the snippet we see the guy in a bar holding an instrument around a bunch of girls which mirrors the opening line of Groupie Love. All those GNR references in Bel Air combined with the fact that Axl drove a Chevrolet Bel Air- it doesn't seem so far-fetched. It isn't like Lana has been shy to admit how enthralled she is over Axl, she even wore that GNR/LDR jacket last year and they're both friends with Andrei Gillott. There's a white Mustang being driven in the Don't Cry video as well. Plus when Axl opened up to Rolling Stone he said the one dream he remembers is being a wild mustang. 

Oh yesss! This makes a lot of sense for many things in the clip and the songs too. The guy in the vid looks so much like axl and i don't think it's a coincidence having an axl rose lookalike and a white mustang together. It might be a mix of Axl and Jimmy. It's interesting to think about it either way.  :)

stop.

fbbdaa0b0611b0ce3d74d520af8328cf--medita

giphy.gif

Of course not, we all have different tastes. Not everyone has to like the endless bitching about it either though. Gets old, boring. Ya know?

People can bitch if they want though. It's a discussion thread.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Obviously. Just like I can express how boring it is to do so for 4 pages. Cool? Cool. Not like any of you are in a position to talk about appearances anyway, let's be real here.

And who are you to judge on that aspect when you don't know who the poeple are behind their accounts? Appearance wise.

Just because an artist puts something out doesn't mean every single stan should bend over and lick it all up like a dog. And FYI, the only thing I complained about was the guy since I felt James Franco would have been a better fit. Everything else is fine. :smokeney:

Are we finally getting a BTD-level video and for the best song off of LFL? Christmas is coming early

Heroin, Cherry, Get Free, GBA and IMF say hi sis

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

When the thread was at war we just kept dancing :dmd:

But seriously, I'm pretty sure the message of the video isn't "hey, look how hot this guy is" 'cause there wasn't a single hot guy in all of Lana's videos, let's be honest

Fayyt7N.png

When the thread was at war we just kept dancing :dmd:

But seriously, I'm pretty sure the message of the video isn't "hey, look how hot this guy is" 'cause there wasn't a single hot guy in all of Lana's videos, let's be honest

I love when someone has the balls to say their opinion without fear of getting stoned to death. :thumb:

And who are you to judge on that aspect when you don't know who the poeple are behind their accounts? Appearance wise.

Just because an artist puts something out doesn't mean every single stan should bend over and lick it all up like a dog. And FYI, the only thing I complained about was the guy since I felt James Franco would have been a better fit. Everything else is fine. :smokeney:

You're always talking about how overweight you are, so saying that this guy isn't your type is honestly pointless because it isn't like he'd look twice at you to begin with. You talk about feeling ashamed to weigh yourself yet you think you have the right to say others aren't "hot". Truly living up to the "bullies are the insecure ones" theory. 

You're always talking about how overweight you are, so saying that this guy isn't your type is honestly pointless because it isn't like he'd look twice at you to begin with. You talk about feeling ashamed to weigh yourself yet you think you have the right to say others aren't "hot". Truly living up to the "bullies are the insecure ones" theory.

So? It's not like I find him attractive so I wouldn't care about getting a second look. Lmao.

Weight and face are different tho. I don't have a problem with my looks. :hottie: not to mention I've already lost 10lbs and it only takes a mere 6 months to lose all the weight. Whereas it'll take years to save up the $$$ for surgery to fix a face. I think I'll be just fine. :smokes:

And I'm not a bully in any way, shape or form. I'm not insecure either.

Anyways, I don't wanna clog up this thread with useless fighting. Moving on. :lolliney:

she looks like she did in tropico!! classic lana is back! idk what she did to her face between now and the end of hm era but it keeps changing and like i don't mind but she kind of looks unfamiliar at times, obviously i know its her but idk. i'm willing to give the video a chance, tho imo if she's going to have a love interest in her videos it better be mark mahoney or jaime king. those are her only choices unless it's me

the lip fillers, she has a new shape of lips i think  :creep:

i will love you until the end of time.

People are just being extra though, its just messy forum bs, its not this big serious thing, just chill.

So? It's not like I find him attractive so I wouldn't care about getting a second look. Lmao.

Weight and face are different tho. I don't have a problem with my looks. :hottie:

Anyways, I don't wanna clog up this thread with useless fighting. Moving on. :lolliney:

Whatever you say babe. Happy for ya.

People are just being extra though, its just messy forum bs, its not this big serious thing, just chill.

You should probably tell yourself that considering your initial post to me went from "gurl no" to "stop". You were trying to be catty, at least own it without the expense of falling back on the "it's not serious" wagon.