Sign in to follow this  
TROPICUM

8.2 Earthquake hits Mexico.

Radio news reported 60 injured people when I went to bed last night and this morning they say that a lot of people died - I'm so sorry, I hope none of you are affected in any way. :( Poor Mexico. :ohno:

Update: 150 persons have passed away. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's been... messy, to say the very least. As some of you may already know, we've had around 50 collapsed buildings in Mexico City, Morelos, Puebla and the State of Mexico (all of them are states of our country). It was very hard for some people (me included) to find our relatives because the phone services were not really working. But everybody has been very nice and we are all going to donate food and other things like clothing and first aid kits to people that are now homeless. It's been so sad to see people in social media looking for their relatives, some of them are very young since two elementary schools collapsed (that I know of). And it's been amazing to see how people are helping each other, like normal citizens are helping to get people out of the destroyed buildings.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif