Sign in to follow this  
delreyfreak

Donald Trump Retweets a Lana Del Rey fan!

Ok, I know this is not really "world news" per se, but I thought this was hilarious and needed to be shared...

Donald Trump has officially retweeted a post by a Lana Del Rey fan. See for yourself:

https://twitter.com/glamourizes/status/909381635249860610

I don't know if it's just me but I find this so funny and cannot stop laughing about this.

I guess it goes without saying we really are the most fucked fanbase when one of our own posts this kind of tacky and delusional shit. Also is she literally that oblivious that her idol's latest album is very much a criticism of Trump and his policies... lol.... delusional much?

And also the President of the US of A is so random retweeting something from a literal fan page lmao!

I guess it goes without saying we really are the most fucked fanbase when one of our own posts this kind of tacky and delusional shit. Also is she literally that oblivious that her idol's latest album is very much a criticism of Trump and his policies... lol.... delusional much?

I got kind of angry when I saw it yesterday... and yep, he has to be delusional to not see that LFL is anti-Trump and everything else that Lana has said about him.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

that person is NOT a lana fan, and some people say that person is actually trump or a member of trumpinc (perhaps Sarah (daughter of ultra-rightwinger Mike) Huckabee Sander's  who is his (cough cough) press person now 

trump for decades used alias' 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

that person is NOT a lana fan, and some people say that person is actually trump or a member of trumpinc (perhaps Sarah (daughter of ultra-rightwinger Mike) Huckabee Sander's daughter who is his press person now

Chill out Rob

giphy.gif

that person is NOT a lana fan, and some people say that person is actually trump or a member of trumpinc (perhaps Sarah (daughter of ultra-rightwinger Mike) Huckabee Sander's  who is his (cough cough) press person now 

Their twitter is full of lana's lyrics lol.

imagine looking back at the history books like

"Trump had been an avid user of the app Twitter. He would often retweet tweets that are supportive of him. Here, he retweeted user glamourizes under the name "lana del fenty", a mixture of the two singers Lana Del Rey and Rihanna."

I swear to God I seriously cannot at him retweeting this. haahahhaha