Sign in to follow this  
delreyfreak

Donald Trump Retweets a Lana Del Rey fan!

that person is NOT a lana fan, and some people say that person is actually trump or a member of trumpinc (perhaps Sarah (daughter of ultra-rightwinger Mike) Huckabee Sander's  who is his (cough cough) press person now 

trump for decades used alias' 

NLWBpir.png

Get their delusional ass!

:fact:

You can be a Lana Del Rey fan and still not care about her politics. I love her, but I also love my boyfriend and I don't care about his politics either. Some people believe what they want to believe regardless of who they're close to, and it's all because of their upbringing and how they view the world. It's silly to disavow fans because they don't believe the same as you. It goes both ways too.

@@TrailerParkQueen-   I don't get what you mean as I most certainly am not a trump fan.

When I first responded to this I thought it was not a legit Lana fan and someone was tossing her name around stirring up trouble. 

Lana is definitely a liberal and not a trump fan. after all trump is a racist hater who doesn't believe in science and doesn't know the meaning of the word LOVE.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp