Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Tower of Song: A Memorial Tribute to Leonard Cohen - Montreal, Canada | November 6, 2017

I bought nosebleed tickets and out of the blue, a lady approached us to upgrade us, now we're fucking close on the players bench, it worth like $250 lol! Best day of my life. Bye for now!

Enjoy! Hope you have a good time.

I bought nosebleed tickets and out of the blue, a lady approached us to upgrade us, now we're fucking close on the players bench, it worth like $250 lol! Best day of my life. Bye for now!

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

I'm just sitting in my nosebleed seat :/

Bury me to Bel Air.

they didn't put the names in good order. how is borns the first name and lana is a bit farther and sting is low in the list. normally the bigger artists and bands are in bigger and darker letters and towards the top

On twitter at #TowerofSong it looks like KD Lang just blew them away with Hallelujah. Surprised that she would go before Lana as that has to be the peak performance. I am assuming Lana didn't play yet or there would be some rumblings.

i hope lana does a special set and not some awkward one with stuff like summertime sadness or west coast etc. make it a lovely n calm one, 

honeymoon

video games

chelsea hotel no. 2

american 

etc. 

"CBC/Radio-Canada will broadcast the Leonard Cohen tribute concert #TowerOfSong on November 7, 2017 at 8 p.m. (8:30 p.m. NT) via CBC Radio 2 and ICIMusique.ca. And the show will also be televised on January 3, 2018, at 8 p.m. (8:30 p.m. NT) on CBC and ICI Radio-Canada Télé." Canadian stans come through and record this performance please :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

not even a black dress?..come on lana you can do so much better :/