Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Tower of Song: A Memorial Tribute to Leonard Cohen - Montreal, Canada | November 6, 2017

If she wears a black shirt and jeans to this formal ass tribute to one of her biggest idols that will be recorded for TV I'm gonna scream. Even the prime minister of Canada is there girl

I honestly didn’t think she’d go that far BUT SHE FUCKING DID girl wyd 

Gorgeous. She got top billing in a tribute to one of the most beloved songwriters of all time, singing one of his most famous songs, in a duet with his son! (after releasing a song with another famous son this year). This is fabulous, and the clips sound heavenly.

Here's a good article about how it went down:

LDR's was not the most extroverted performance, and that's probably not surprising, but though her role was very understated, I think it was important and just right for her. The repeat performers tended to be closer to peers of the late Cohen. As regards her (not) dressing, I see her doing this to match to Adam's attire (I think everyone was also dressed in black), as well as keep things focused on Leonard. 

She used the same clothes for rehearsal and the show.. Queen of not give a fuck  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

This, but I wish she did dress up more for events and tours. Like a stylist wouldn't be any harm would it? Like she doesn't have to do any work then. She looked amazing during her Paradise tour in 2013

qsVmBMd.png