Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Tower of Song: A Memorial Tribute to Leonard Cohen - Montreal, Canada | November 6, 2017

This, but I wish she did dress up more for events and tours. Like a stylist wouldn't be any harm would it? Like she doesn't have to do any work then. She looked amazing during her Paradise tour in 2013

I wanted a gala dress for this event...I undesrstand her point of vision but i miss so much the iconic btd looks  :(  She looks so lazy and unwell to do shows.. I hope its gets better when the tour starts

Lust For Dead   large.gif

tbh I got over the fact that she doesn't dress up anymore. Anyways this wasn't really an occasion to "show off" tbh, it was a memorial after all

giphy.gif

I really love her hair like this, i hope she keeps it for a while but my GOD why doesn't she make any effort to dress up at least? I wish she acted more feminine but she still looked beautiful either way she can do whatever she likes <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wasn't expecting anything extravagant but she could of easily worn a simple causal black dress with court heeled shoes for instance.Nothing special just classy. You know at least make some sort of effort Lana especially for these type of events :facepalm: :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I thought she might wear a nice dress or something but I'm not surprised by her outfit. I always wish she would dress up more sometimes, but honestly I also love that she doesn't. I love that she stays simple and she feels comfortable like that. It's incredible. Plus she always looks amazing anyway. 

It's kinda stupid of her not to dress up for her own shows but wearing jeans to a memorial event/ concert is kinda... weird? Something black, simple and formal would have been the most appropriate choice for this kind of event, especially as a performer.

i76mrxw.png 

That was the best performance of the song and yes it beat the woodlans endless summer tour "your heart was a legend" crack in her voice for me

UNBELIEVABLE

The outro is heavenly

Their harmonizing :flutter:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

It's better than what I experienced live. When she started singing, my heart sank because she was almost inaudible. The sound was bad where I was sitting.

(not my video)

My friend talked to random people in the audience vox-pop style as we were getting out of the venue after the show. Opinions varied from "dull" to "great". Nothing much was said about this performance in the medias from what I read so far. I really like the song in HD though!

It's better than what I experienced live. When she started singing, my heart sank because she was almost inaudible. The sound was bad where I was sitting.

(not my video)

My friend talked to random people in the audience vox-pop style as we were getting out of the venue after the show. Opinions varied from "dull" to "great". Nothing much was said about this performance in the medias from what I read so far. I really like the song in HD though!

well yes..I didn't expect Lana to blow the audience up..she is not that kind of performers..but I love that she puts her heart and it's the most important

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...