Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

I bought the windbreaker and I really love it tbh

The sleeves are kinda short which caused me to kinda not like it at first but I wore it out today with a white long sleeved shirt and overalls and it was actually really cute, I'm really scared of ripping the mesh though  :ohno:

g68BRo8.gif

finally got the notification that my hoodie shipped even though the site said they'd ship last week but whatever

i am afraid it's going to be too big, and seeing as how the item has been removed from the site i assume i won't be able to exchange it

also gag at the box set being delayed again lmfao

does anyone think the racer jacket will become available again? 

I wanted to buy it but forgot and now its disappeared from the cite... I could cry

Lana said on Insta that the leftovers from the pop up shops were what would be going up for sale online so I wouldn't count on it unfortunately  :(

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

does anyone think the racer jacket will become available again? 

I wanted to buy it but forgot and now its disappeared from the cite... I could cry

I hope so, there are still the tour dates coming up and it would surprise me if she werent selling merch there

image.png

I’m thinking she’ll do a separate line of merch. Maybe items she didn’t design this time? Like the LFL shirts from the popup shop that were available for only a couple of days. I’m thinking that the jackets that were put up were the left overs from the popup shop. :/ I wish she would keep the same merch from the popup though. I really wanted the Cherry merch. The sweater was so adorable and I wanted that hat so bad! :’(

I’m thinking she’ll do a separate line of merch. Maybe items she didn’t design this time? Like the LFL shirts from the popup shop that were available for only a couple of days. I’m thinking that the jackets that were put up were the left overs from the popup shop. :/ I wish she would keep the same merch from the popup though. I really wanted the Cherry merch. The sweater was so adorable and I wanted that hat so bad! :’(

I am praying she doesn't design them.. Dear Lord.. Her music taste is brilliant but her fashion taste

I won't talk about it XD

Lana said on Insta that the leftovers from the pop up shops were what would be going up for sale online so I wouldn't count on it unfortunately  :(

but she said she will sell them up on February and suddenly she sold them on December

i really don't understand this woman like oki what about the Cherry collection that you all of a sudden you showed them up  

and where are thay now? smh

:smile3:

Don’t know where else to put this but the “don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry” jacket is on sale if anyone wants it

You can also get 10% off your first order from that site

Get that promo gworl

I ordered the lighter on the 10/12/17, just got the package today only to find a slip that says the item was damaged before arrival and there is no lighter inside.  :crossed:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

I ordered the lighter on the 10/12/17, just got the package today only to find a slip that says the item was damaged before arrival and there is no lighter inside. :crossed: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

I ordered a lighter the day after they went up for sale, can't remember the exact date. It showed up hella beat up - (scratched & scuffed).

The customer service ppl said they received a bad batch and that they would receive a new shipment of lighters in January

I'd write them an email !! They respond pretty quickly

yo anyone who got the windbreaker - what country is it made in and is the jacket good quality

Made in China

Okay quality but it’s very delicate!

It looks great though but it’s shorter than I expected. Would recommend sizing up if in between sizes or can’t decide.