Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

Windbreaker and Racer Jacket are both shit quality, the pricing is definitely higher due to the embroidery rather than the material of the jackets. I use toilet paper that is thicker than the racer jacket. But I love it, it's beautiful to me and I had to get it for the discography patches. The patches themselves are kind of weird, like the Born To Die picture fills the entire "shield" shape of the patch, but the Paradise one is completely square, with the bottom part of the "shield" shape filled with gold color. And the Paradise pic has the Parental Advisory thing visible on it rofl

I just spent 30 mins trying to take and upload a pic and nothing is working (file too big, website too sketchy, incompatible format, wrong phase of the moon) , so I'm sorry but you'll have to take my word for it if someone else hasn't already posted pics of the patch detail I'm talking about

does anyone know when the discography jacket is available/ will be available at her la to the moon shows? or what merch is at the shows at all?

In the pictures of the merch table at her first show it was available so I’m sure it will be available at all shows

Windbreaker and Racer Jacket are both shit quality, the pricing is definitely higher due to the embroidery rather than the material of the jackets. I use toilet paper that is thicker than the racer jacket. But I love it, it's beautiful to me and I had to get it for the discography patches. The patches themselves are kind of weird, like the Born To Die picture fills the entire "shield" shape of the patch, but the Paradise one is completely square, with the bottom part of the "shield" shape filled with gold color. And the Paradise pic has the Parental Advisory thing visible on it rofl

I just spent 30 mins trying to take and upload a pic and nothing is working (file too big, website too sketchy, incompatible format, wrong phase of the moon) , so I'm sorry but you'll have to take my word for it if someone else hasn't already posted pics of the patch detail I'm talking about

I found a pic on twitter https://twitter.com/paraisopapi/status/941932773949894657 (can someone else post the images I’m on my phone lol) but ur right that’s so weird how they did that!! like I understand it but at the same time I don’t see why they couldn’t have taken the time to make it consistent. we all payed a lot of money for the jacket and this seems like they didn’t really care about it, which sucks lol

UbsOye5.png

Do y'all know if she has the cherry hoodie at her merch stands or will plan on having it online??? It's a little basic but really cute, she posted it a while ago on her insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcL_z2dFFt5/?taken-by=lanadelrey

No to the Cherry hoodies at the merch stand... 

I got my long hooded jacket in the mail. It's cuter than I thought it would be and I kind of like it! I'm a 5'8 150 pound guy who normally wears a medium, and the large fits me perfectly. I was worried it would be too big. 

Not part of the new merch but

MY GOLD NECKLACE ARRIVED

its way heavier than i thought it would be, the heart is bigger too, but i mean, that's quality for you. 

even though its obviously just gold painted metal, as i can tell from where the spoon screws out of the heart, all the gold has flaked off inside, but no ones gonna see that anyway. 

One thing that sucks though, is that it does swing around a lot when you lean over, so it hit the bench in front of me when i was picking something off the ground that i dropped, and there is a tiny little scuff mark in the gold now (so small its like 1mm big), but I still don't care. Even if it's scuffed all over eventually, it will still look like a valuable antique to me  :flutter:

My advice is, if you get the necklace, or already have it and dont want it scuffed at all, just hold it when you lean over or bend over so it doesnt hit anything. it hit my cat in the face too

Anyways, I love it SO much and can't wait to wear it with everything I own! Im gonna wear it to Riverstage when I see her there

Yeah this is the reason im gonna wait till the show to try and get the windbreaker  :deadbanana:

i just wanted the necklace asap tho

I think everything else was the same as the online price tbh. I took a pic for a friend but it doesn't have the windbreaker in it so don't quote me on that! The black hoodie and album patch jacket matched the online price. 

Not part of the new merch but

MY GOLD NECKLACE ARRIVED

its way heavier than i thought it would be, the heart is bigger too, but i mean, that's quality for you. 

even though its obviously just gold painted metal, as i can tell from where the spoon screws out of the heart, all the gold has flaked off inside, but no ones gonna see that anyway. 

One thing that sucks though, is that it does swing around a lot when you lean over, so it hit the bench in front of me when i was picking something off the ground that i dropped, and there is a tiny little scuff mark in the gold now (so small its like 1mm big), but I still don't care. Even if it's scuffed all over eventually, it will still look like a valuable antique to me  :flutter:

My advice is, if you get the necklace, or already have it and dont want it scuffed at all, just hold it when you lean over or bend over so it doesnt hit anything. it hit my cat in the face too

Anyways, I love it SO much and can't wait to wear it with everything I own! Im gonna wear it to Riverstage when I see her there

the quality is pure shit, I wore it to Lana's show in Montreux and I was standing and it literally fell on the head of this poor girl who sat next to me. So whatever you do, don't pull on the heart or the same will happen to u

image.png

the quality is pure shit, I wore it to Lana's show in Montreux and I was standing and it literally fell on the head of this poor girl who sat next to me. So whatever you do, don't pull on the heart or the same will happen to u

oh fuck poor girl. did it break from the spoon/screw part or the chain?

Mine broke too. It’s just too heavy for the chain, I put it on a different chain

Mine broke too. It’s just too heavy for the chain, I put it on a different chain

fuuck i love the chain and dont wanna change it :( How long did it take to break? and was it tugged? or just happened?

It is slightly too heavy to be the most practical necklace. My poor cat might have a bruise now after it hit him in the face

fuuck i love the chain and dont wanna change it :( How long did it take to break? and was it tugged? or just happened?

It is slightly too heavy to be the most practical necklace. My poor cat might have a bruise now after it hit him in the face

i know the chain is so nice! i was taking off a sweater and it got caught   :pft:

Pro tip: The lighter doesn't work. But I've gotten lighters from the same company ("TouchLite" or something similar, I tossed the box) and they never work. But it's a qt piece of metal  :smokes2:

I wonder if these new necklaces are made differently than the older ones... mine is from at least 2 years ago and even though the chain is cheap af I haven't had any problems with it. I'm very mindful of it getting tugged or snagged though, but I don't baby it by any means. I'm sorry to hear about some of your experiences!

Pro tip: The lighter doesn't work. But I've gotten lighters from the same company ("TouchLite" or something similar, I tossed the box) and they never work. But it's a qt piece of metal  

It's just like a zippo lighter! I bought the same one.

All you have to do is take apart the bottom and fill it up with zippo lighter fluid (you can buy it at stores, gas stations, amazon)

I love using the lighter sparking up a cig or a joint  :smokes:

tenor.gif