Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

It's just like a zippo lighter! I bought the same one.

All you have to do is take apart the bottom and fill it up with zippo lighter fluid (you can buy it at stores, gas stations, amazon)

I love using the lighter sparking up a cig or a joint  :smokes:

LOL omg I'm so dumb, I knew it was refillable, I just assumed it was filled already, rofl my life

I think someone posted about the Cherry merch being available now on the tour, but I can't find it now so:

DQAd0qjVwAEj1lY.jpg

DQAd0qjVwAIlef1.jpg

DQAd0qlUIAACKQl.jpg

DUcku1UUQAEAeSG.jpg

Is seems that LDR is printed in a light grey color at the back of the sweater and t-shirt.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think someone posted about the Cherry merch being available now on the tour, but I can't find it now so:

DQAd0qjVwAEj1lY.jpg

DQAd0qjVwAIlef1.jpg

DQAd0qlUIAACKQl.jpg

DUcku1UUQAEAeSG.jpg

Is seems that LDR is printed in a light grey color at the back of the sweater and t-shirt.

im crying i can't attend any of her concerts so i will never be able to buy these but im dying for them hope she sell them online

:smile3:

How does the Cali hoodie fit? Idk what size I should get

Received the black hoodie and I LOVE IT

The color of the embroidery is beautiful

how does it fit?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

im crying i can't attend any of her concerts so i will never be able to buy these but im dying for them hope she sell them online

They're available now! https://store.lanadelrey.com/products/cherry-white-hoodie?variant=1774739161109

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

how does it fit?

well i had to get a 2XL cuz every other size was sold out. it seems like a regular 2XL to me.

I usually have an L or XL and it is reeally big. I think an L wouldve fitted me, I'm 1.90 m and 100 kilos

image.png

how does it fit?

I had a size small, I usually wear extra small. I thought it was really loose for a small. It's definitely not fitted, the material is thin for a sweater so it gives it even more of a baggy/slouchy look.

TBH the quality of the sweater was not worth the money.

Bury me to Bel Air.

$100 for a white sweater with a fucking cherry logo GOODBYE

And I thought Lady Gaga's merchandise is expensive. I love Lana but honestly her team really needs to upgrade their aesthetic game if they want me to spend so much money on Lana Del Rey's merchandise.  :toofunny:

$100 for the cherry hoodie but $85 for the embroidered one which is probably harder to make and should be the more expensive one in order to reward the workers who made it okay :smokes3:

UbsOye5.png

My friend bought the Cherry t-shirt at the Charlotte show, and aside from the cherries on the front, I believe it has the "Lana Del Rey" logo (the pretty one, not the BTD/UV/HM one) in red, on the back, near the collar. The gray LDR is where the tag would be on the inside. (I think.) 

I don't know if this is even still relevant, but :) :) :) 

o4qjp4j.png

$100 for the cherry hoodie but $85 for the embroidered one which is probably harder to make and should be the more expensive one in order to reward the workers who made it okay :smokes3:

forreal, i do embroidery in the uniform store ive worked for 4 year now and its not easy, the size and number of colors, the material that the picture/logo/words will be embroidered on issa hassle